Ministry of Information Broadcasting & National Heritage Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
Applications are invited for two years contractual appointment, extendable for one year, for the position of Director General, Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation Headquarters Islamabad in Management Position Scale (M-II) under the administrative control of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
The responsibilities of Director General, PBC, are as follows:
- Managing the professional functioning of the organization under general supervision and directives of the PBC's Board of Directors.
- The Director-General is the Chief Executive Officer of the PBC and its Editor-in-Chief. The Director-General is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the PBC. The Director-General is the editorial, operational, administrative and creative leader of the PBC.
Eligibility etc: No person shall be appointed to the post of Director General unless he/she:-
- Is Pakistani national;
- Has Master Degree in Mass Communication, Media Studies, Media Management, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, History, Law, International Relations or an equivalent degree in a relevant field from a university or institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission or 16 years of equivalent education;
- At least fifteen years of experience in media related public or private sector organizations with ten years on managerial and financial management positions;
- Age between 40-62 years with the condition that the person must be physically fit to perform;
- In case of selection through the open competitive process, the incumbent will draw pay and allowances in Management Position Scale M-II as issued by the Finance Division and amended from time to time.
- In case appointment from amongst regular BS 20/21 officers of the Information Group on deputation basis, only deputation allowance @ 20% of basic pay not more than Rs.12,000/- per month will be admissible.
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply under a covering application, attaching 3 passport size photographs, Degrees, Testimonials, proof of experience, Manic Certificate as proof of his/her Date of Birth, CNIC, complete residential address and landline plus mobile phone numbers. Applications complete in all respects (in sealed envelope) should reach the undersigned within 21 days of publication of this advertisement at the following address"
Dputy Director (M-1),
Ministry of I nformation and Broadcasting
4"' Floor, Cabinet Block, Pakistan Secretariat,
Islamabad Ph: 051-9103648
Posted On 06 Jul
Last Date 21 Jul
Posted On 02 Jul
Last Date 18 Jul
- -5 Posts
Posted On 06 Jun
Last Date 30 Jun
Posted On 23 Jan
Last Date 07 Feb
- Bachelors1 Posts
Posted On 22 Dec
Last Date 03 Jan
- Masters1 Posts