Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO) Jobs Detail
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company Ltd. (Company) is a power distribution company fully owned by Government of Pakistan with a work force of more than 10000 employees and a network of transmission lines upto 132 KV, Sub- Stations, High/Low Tension Lines/Feeders. It is providing electricity to more than one million consumers of 13 districts of Southern Sindh (except Karachi). It is now establishing a new department MIRAD for performing jobs under Competitive Trading Bilateral Contract Management (CTBM) which is to be headed by Director General (MIRAD).
HESCO is an equal opportunity employer which is seeking suitable candidate for the position of Director General Market Implementation and Regulatory Affairs Department (MIRAD) to be based at HESCO Head Office Hyderabad. The prospective candidates are expected to be dynamic, having proven track record of integrity, legal & contract management and should be a leader with a vision to deliver in the challenging work environment meeting the following criteria.
Bachelor or equivalent degree in Engineering / Finance / Accounting / Law I Management Sciences from reputable HEC recognized universities. Master Degree will be an added advantage.
Minimum 15-Years of total experience including 10-Years in Power Sector. The candidate should possess strong knowledge on the technical, commercial and financial matters of the utility business/power sector along with regulatory affairs, contract management and legal issues. Knowledge of competitive electricity markets will be an added advantage.
Age Limit as on closing date:
Up-to 55 years at the time of submission of application.
Nature of Employment
The employment shall be on contract for an initial period of three (3) years, with annual performance evaluation to be conducted by the Board of Directors HESCO.
Pay & Allowances:
Market based pay will be offered.
How to Apply:
- The candidates meeting the above criteria may send the signed application along with attested copies of all educational/experience & other related documents which must reach to the below mentioned address through registered postal / courier service upto 05.04.2022 (Copies of degrees I testimonials must be duly verified by the Higher Education Commission or the professional body or association, whichever is relevant).
- Application form can be downloaded from HESCO website (www.hesco.gov.pk).
- Application incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever, thereof will be acceptable.
- Candidates already working in Govt: I Semi Govt: / Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department, issued on its letter head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all the original documents at the time of interview.
- HESCO reserves the right to withhold I cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage, without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews / selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview / selection process.
DG/HR & ADMN DIRECTOR
HESCO, H.Q, HUSSAINABAD, HYDERABAD
Room No. 118, First Floor, WAPDA Offices Complex, Hussainabad, Hyderabad
Contact No. +92 (22) 9260012 Fax: +92 (22) 9260361
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts