Pakistan Security Corporation (Pvt) Limited, PSPC is a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of Pakistan. It is engaged in printing of security products. The Corporation is looking for dynamic, high caliber, experienced professional to further strengthen its day-to-day operations to achieve its desired goals and objectives.
PSPC invites applications from high potential talented Pakistani / AJK nationals possessing requisite qualification and experience for the following positions:
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER - SECURITY (on contract basis): The incumbent is responsible to develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards. Moreover, the incumbent is responsible for surveillance of the procedure for any deviations occurring in security of the Corporation and to respond on any security threats, internal or external.
Key responsibilities of the incumbent will include, but not limited to, the following:
- To plan & execute security plans, policies, and strategies of the Corporation round-the-clock.
- To oversee internal and external security through watch & ward, access control, and CCTV systems.
- To ensure the security and safety of all personnel, visitors, equipment, residents, and the premises
- To conduct security risk analysis along with development of security plans with changing environment / situation.
- To conduct and facilitate KPID security audits and inspections.
- To coordinate with law enforcement agencies for internal & external security of the Corporation.
- To coordinate with logistic entities and railways to ensure timely deliveries of finished products across the country.
- To prepare annual budget with justification and monitor expenditure against the approved budget.
- To ensure that preparedness of firefighting arrangements to prevent any damage in case of fire incident and to train firefighting staff.
- To review and report to the higher management on circumstances leading to security lapses and departures from prescribed security regulations.
- To identify security gaps and report it to the higher management.
Bachelors / Masters Degree (equivalent to 16 years) from HEC recognized University.
Maximum 55 years as on the last date of submission of application. Experience:
- The applicant should be retired armed forces personnel not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel with exposure to intelligence operations and enforcement of security procedures in high-risk installations.
- The applicant must have at least 12 years relevant experience, with at least 5 years in a middle management position in a high security installation.
- The applicant must be medically fit as category "A".
- The applicant must have prior experience of conducting and handling Security Audits.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT:
- Competitive Compensation package will be offered as per Corporation's policy.
- The appointment will be made for 3 years on contract basis initially. which is further extendable subject to performance and Corporation's policies and service rules
- The appointment will be made subject to security clearance of successful candidate as per the policy.
PROCEDURE FOR APPOINTMENT:
- The Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
- The position at PSPC is always filled on merit
- Misinformation, using influence or forwarding recommendation will render applicant disqualified
- The applications along with detailed CV, copies of testimonials and a recent passport size photograph should be posted to "Director Human Resources, Pakistan Security Printing Corporation, Jinnah Avenue, IVIalir Halt. Karachi" within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (i.e. before November 29, 2021).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible. APPLICATION DEADLINE
Application must reach the address mentioned above
within 15 days of publication of this advertisement