Energetic, challenge loving and result oriented persons capable of handling multiple tasks and wishing to work in a dynamic organization based at Islamabad are offered the opportunity of applying forthe position Deputy Director (Law) on merit basis.
Professional degree in law i.e. LLB or equivalent from an HEC recognized educational institution with minimum five (5) years of experience in law practice and/ or of working as in-house counsel or legal consultant. The candidates having LLM/Bar-atLaw, and experience in the following areas may be preferred subject to other suitable requirements:
- Exposure to commercial, financing, construction and concession agreements, and associated documents
- Exposure to Regulatory laws and issues of the Energy/Power industry.
- Corporate, commercial, taxation and insurance issues
- Demonstrated understanding of dispute resolution mechanism
- Good communication and computer skills, specifically in MS Word & MS PowerPoint
Terms & Conditions:
- Attractive market-based salary package including other benefits like gratuity, hospitalization, provident fund, group insurance coverage is offered.
- Applicants already in government service or in the service of autonomous bodies, corporations, etc must apply through proper channel; advance copies will not be entertained.
- Curriculum Vitae, copies of CNIC and educational/experience degrees/ certificates and a recent passport size photograph should be attached with the application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Age limit is 35 years.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interviews.
Applications mentioning the last drawn salary/income should reach
Joint Director (HR), P.O. Box 1098, GPO, Islamabad OR email at email@example.com
within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.