Pak Pakistan Jobs Detail
If you are a challenge loving and result oriented person with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication abilities, feel confident to apply for the position of Deputy Director (Human Resources) in an Islamabad based progressive organization.
Professional degree in Human Resources (HR) from an HEC recognized educational institution with minimum five (5) years of experience of performing human resource functions in reputed corporate organizations. Selected candidate will support the HR Team on all HR related matters like HR planning strategies, recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, employees counselling, etc.
- Strong Organizational Development (OD) skills
- Good understanding of different HR models
- Teamwork & Collaboration skills
- Understanding of Labor Laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficiency in computer, specifically MS Office; knowledge of HRIS is a plus
Terms & Conditions:
- Attractive market-based salary package plus other benefits like gratuity, hospitalization, provident fund, group insurance coverage is offered.
- Applicants already in government service or in the service of autonomous bodies, corporations, etc must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications and advance copies will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interviews.
- Age limit is 35 years on the date of publication of advertisement.
Applications mentioning the last drawn salary, including detailed CV, copies of testimonials, CNIC copy and latest photograph should reach Joint Director (HR), P.O. Box 1098, GPO, Islamabad OR email at email@example.com within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Masters1 Posts
- Bachelors10 Posts
- Masters10 Posts
- Masters1 Posts