Govt College GC University Hyderabad Jobs Detail
The applications are invited from the candidates on the prescribed form including attested Photocopies of all relevant documents and Demand Draft / Pay Order of Rs.3000/-(non-refundable) as processing fee infavour of the Director Finance, Government College University Hyderabad and should reach undersigned on or before 15-02-2022 for the under mentioned posts. The prescribed application form(s) can be downloaded from the website www.gcuh.edu.pk/careercan be obtained from Office of the Director HR, Government College University Hyderabad.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Master's degree in MBA (TQM)/ MS IT/MS(CS) or equivalent post-graduation in relevant field with 1. Division from HEC recognized University with (06) years' academic & administrative experience at university level &having exposure of Quality Enhancement Cell experience in a post equivalent to BPS-17 (preferable) ; should have knowledge of applied statistics and excellent computer & communication skills. Having Understanding of Quality assurance Mechanism at HEls . Having experience of Quality Enhancement Cell of a University would be preferred.|
|2||PA to Vice Chancellor
(On contract of minimum 01 year, extendable)
|Master's degree or equivalent from HEC recognized University with (06) years' experience in management side at any level with computer& good communication skills. Currently working at University level would be preferred.|
|3||Security Officer / Supervisor (On contract of minimum 01 year, extendable)||Bachelor's Degree (Minimum2nd Division)from a HEC recognized University / Institution. Retired officer from Pakistan Army (infantry, artillery, armor) Age limit 55 years|
INSTRUCTIONS / FURTHER INFORAMTION:
- Candidates having Sindh Province domicile.
- Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by NOC from the employer and will be responsible for getting themselves relieved properly from their departments
- Maximum age limit is 45 years, relaxable in case of highly qualified suitable candidates and Government, Semi Government employees in exceptional cases.
- Incomplete applications i.e. without educational, professional and experience certificates, processing fee etc or applications received after the specified date or those not eligible shall not be entertained.
- The University reserves the right of cancellation of advertised post(s) at any stage.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for test/interview and Non-eligible candidates will not be informed.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing at the interview/written test.
- Canvassing in any manner will disqualify candidates.