Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Detail
"Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases Program Punjab", Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, invites applications from qualified individuals for the posts of Data Entry Operator for NCDs Clinics established at various DHQs/THQs hospitals in all districts of the Punjab, as per the following eligibility criteria.
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Experience & Skills||Age Limit||Pay Package Lump sum|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||BCS/B.Sc/B.Com/B.A or equivalent from HEC recognized Institution/University. In case of B.A/ B.Com candidate must have 6 Months Computer Course! Diploma.||Proficient in MS Word/ MS Excel/ MS Power Point. Candidate must have command on Microsoft Office to process data with typing speed of minimum 30 WPM. (A typing test will also be conducted for this post)||18-30||25,000/-|
|List of District Headquarter Hospitals (DHQHs): -|
|Sr. No||District Name||No. of Posts||Sr. No||District Name||No. of Posts||Sr. No||District Name||No. of Posts||Sr. No||District Name||No. of Posts|
|2||Bahawalnagar||01||7||Jhang||01||12||Mandi Bahauddin||01||17||Okara South City||01|
|3||Bhakkar||01 .||8||Jhelum||01||13||Mianwali||01||18||, Rajanpur||01|
|5||Chiniot||01||10||Khanewal||01||15||Nankana Sahib||01||Total Posts =19|
|List of Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals (THQHs): -|
|Sr. No||Name of THQ||No. of Posts||Sr. No||Name of THQ||No. of Posts||Sr. No||Name of THQ||No. of Posts||Sr. No||Name of THQ||No. of Posts|
|1||Fateh Jang||01||26.||Kamoki||01||51||Chowk Azam||01||76||Jampur||01|
|3||Hazro||01||28||Wazirabad||01||53||Karor LaI-e-San||01||78||Gujar Khan||01|
|. 4||Jand||01||29||Dinga||01||54||Kot Sultan||01||79||Kahuta||01|
|5||Pindi Gheb||01||30||Kharian||01||55||Karor-Lal-E-Son Fateh Pur||01||80||Kallar Syedan||01|
|6||Chishtian||01||31||Kunjah||01||56||Thal (Mian Nawaz Sharif)||01||81||Kotli Sattian||01|
|7||Fortabbas||01||32||Sarai Alamgir||01||57||Duniya pur||01||82||Murree||01|
|8||Haroonabad||01||33||Pindi Bhattian||01||58||Kehror Pacca||01||83||Taxila||01|
|11||Khairpur Tamewali||01||36||Shorkot||01||61||Esa Khel||01||86||Bhera||01|
|12||Yazman||01||37||Pind Dadan Khan||01||62||Piplan||01||87||Kot Momin||01|
|13||Darya Khan||01||38||Sohawa||01||63||Shuja Abad||01||88||Sahiwal||01|
|14||Kallurkot||01||39||Chunian||01||64||Jalalpur Pir wala||01||89||Shahpur||01|
|16||Choa Saidan Shah||01||41||Jahanian||01||66||Jatoi||01||91||Ferozewala||01|
|17||Kallar Kahar||01||42||Kabirwala||01||67||Kot Addu||01||92||Muridkey||01|
|18||Tala. an. Ci Hospital||01||43||Mian Channu||01||68||San. la Hill||01||93||Safdar Abad||01|
|19||THQ Talagang||01||44||Khushab||01||69||Shah Kot||01||94||Sharaqpur||01|
|21||Taunsa Sharif||01||46||Quaidabad||01||71||Depal Pur||01||96||Sambrial||01|
|22||Chak Jhumra||01||47||Ghaziabad Lahore||01||72||Haveli Lakha||01||97||Gojra||01|
|23||Samundri||01||48||Mian Meer Lahore||01||73||Khanpur||01||98||Kamalia||01|
|25||Jaranwala||01||50||Shandra Lahore||01||75||Sadiqabad||01||Total Posts = 99|
General Terms and Conditions: -
- The above positions are offered purely on contract basis for the period of one year (Extendable subject to satisfactory performance) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004, amended 2016 & existing Service Rules (Estacode 2019) of the Government of the Punjab.
- Provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @ 15% for Women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
- General age relaxation in maximum/upper age limit for Male Candidate = 5 Years, for Female Candidates = 8 Years, Special/Disable person =15 years and candidates working in public sector organization/department will be as per the current Govt. Policy.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Male, Female and Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- These vacancies are Post-specific and Non-transferable.
- Department reserves the right to increase, decrease or abolish the posts at any time without any notice.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice.
- Decisions of Department or: all matters concerning recruitment/eligibility/shortlisting/selection criteria shall be final.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous bodies may apply through proper channel.
- NTS would conduct a typing test, Candidate must have typing speed of minimum 30 Words per Minute.
Procedure for Submission of Application Forms: -
- Disable candidates/Special persons will must attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Candidate for application must visit NTS website (www.nts.ora.pk).
- Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than one THQ/DHQ health facility, however NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge fee against one application/district.
- Candidate shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of NTS, copy of CHIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in specific branches of Banks on prescribed bank challan (Challan can be downloaded from NTS website).
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 14th January, 2022.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date/closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Roll Number Slip can be downloaded directly from NTS Website after the announcement of Test date.
- Candidate shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ ratio of candidate vis-a-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process! interview.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final Interview.
- Submission of fake documents on concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall produce all original documents along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant (verifiable) documents at the date/time of interview, to be communicated by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department "pshealth.punjab.gov.pk"
- Masters700 Posts
- Masters2 Posts