Pakistan Agriculture Research Council Jobs Detail
Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) is looking for hiring the services of a CONSULTANT under PSDP funded development project titled "Productivity Enhancement of Rice" initially for a period of one year but extendable or till the life of project whichever is earlier @ Rs. 130,000/- fixed per month (all inclusive) at NPMU, PSD, PARC, Islamabad. The potential candidates should have following qualifications and relevant experience:
- PhD in Agronomy / Plant Breeding from well reputed institution in the country or abroad.
- 10 years' experience in rice research and development.
- Understands well the constraints of low rice yield and how to bridge up the existing yield gap.
- An impressive communication skills in written and oral.
- 20 research publications in rice R&D in well repute journals.
TORs are available on PARC website. Candidates possessing prescribed qualifications and relevant experience may apply on prescribed form (available on PARC website: www.parc.gov.pk) with complete CV on the given address within fifteen (15) days of publication of advertisement in National press. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
Address: Director (Establishment), Pakistan Agricultural Research Council,
20 Attaturk Avenue, Sector G-5/1„ Islamabad
(Ph # 051-90762220, Fax # 051-90762266)
- Ph. D1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts