Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) Jobs Detail
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (including Newly merged Areas/Districts) for recruitment through Education Testing & Evaluation Authority against the following regular posts in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Treasury Establishment.
|S.No.||Name of Post||Educational Qualification||Age Limit||No. of Posts||Zonal/Quota/ Allocation|
||04||21 to 32 years||Minority = 04|
||18 t 30 years||01||Minority = 01|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However, detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage or in the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
- Interview call letters will be issued to shoe listed candidates only.
- Short listing will be based on the screening test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates shall be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules/policy.
- The candidates working in government/semi-government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.
- In case of foreign degree/certificate, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project Code & Candidate personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank, at UBL OMNI agent, Easy Paisa App or agent.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don't send documents/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening/typing test. as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of Online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk is 02nd March, 2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application is-I8th March, 2022
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slip from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed not to give portable/converted mobile number.
- Test Dale, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the Online Application Form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage, if your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone CN IC shall riot be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Application form, will not be give correct information while filling the online application form will not be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
TREASURIES & ACCOUNTS, KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
- Masters1 Posts