|Post||Qualfication and Experience|
|Company Secretary||Member of a recognized body of professional accountants.
▪ Member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries.
▪ Person holding a master’s degree in business administration or Commerce or being a Law
graduate from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission
▪ 10 years of relevant work experience.
▪ Expert level understanding of SECP rules and regulations.
▪ Legal knowledge and experience.
▪ Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software.
▪ Should have confidence and an ability to express concerns freely.
Chief Executive Officer CEO
Jobs In Universal Service Fund 05 Jul 2019
Legal Advisor Required In Universal Service Fund 31 Aug 2018
Jobs in Universal Service Fund 15 October 2016