College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Jobs Detail
College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi requires the following job vacant seats to be filled by qualified Pakistani citizens on permanent basis. Those candidates who fulfill the required job criteria are required to fill the required job form with their credentials along with 2 simple white envelopes addressed to A&QMG within 15 days from the time of publication of this advertisement. Those candidates will be given preferred who have higher education qualification and relevant job experience. The required education qualification, experience and regional/provincial quota details are mentioned as under. The required candidate age limit for specified job vacancies is from 18 to 30 years old.
|S.No||Name of Job Position & Pay Scale||No of Positions||Quota||Educational Qualification||Qualification/ Experience|
|1||Laboratory Chief Technician (BPS-11)||1||Punjab (01)||BSc Physics/Chemistry/ Maths||MSc/M.Phil. Candidates having working experience of five years in any Technical Engineering Lab will be given preference|
|2||Highly Skilled Grade 1-(Aposter)(BPS-07)||1||Sindh village (1)||F.Sc||Seat cover, Tarpaulin having three year Experience|
|3||Highly Skills Grade 1(Machinist)(BPS-07)||1||Sindh Village(1)||F.Sc||Candidates having 3 year Mechanical Diploma along with 3 year experience will be given preference. Candidate should knowledge of grinding, cutting, fabrication/machinery working.|
|4||MT Driver (BPS-04)||1||Local||Primary, Driving License||Candidate having HTV driving license along with 5 years experience will be given preference|
|5||Cook Mess (BPS-01)||1||Local||Primary||Candidate must have 5 year cooking experience in 3 star or above hotel, club or mess.|
|6||Waiter (BPS-01)||1||Local||Primary||Candidates having higher education qualification and relevant experience will be given preference. Candidate must have experience of working as attendant in office, hotel, club or mess.|
|7||Masalchi (BPS-01)||1||Local||Primary||Candidate must have 5 year work experience in 3 star or above hotel, club or mess.|
|8||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||1||Local||Primary||Candidates having higher education qualification along with relevant experience will be given preference. Candidate must have working experience as attended in office, hotel, club or mess.|
|9||Sanitary Worker(BPS-01)||1||Local||Primary||Candidate having 5 years working experience as sweeper will be given preference.|
- Candidates are required to attached their educational documents, domicile, work experience certificates, attested national ID card copies, two passport size recent photos along with their application and mail within 15 days after publication of job advertisement.
- Women, disabled person and minorities will be hired according to quota system. Disabled person must send attested medical board certificate along with educational documents for their job application.
- Government employees must mail their job application after seeking permission from their job department.
- All applications other than BPS 1-4 are required to post 400 rupee postal order in the name of Commandant College of E&M along with their application
- Candidates satisfying the required job age limit 18-30 years after job advertisement’s 15 days can apply
- People from Sind local, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit, Balochitsan and FATA have 3 years age relaxation.
- Disabled person have 10 years age limit relaxation
- Candidates hired under Prime Minister Relief package have 5 years age relaxation
- Retired Military officers have 15 years relaxation ( 45 years age maximum on the last date)
- Government servant employee or contract employees having contract consecutive 2 year contract, have upper age limit (maximum age limit 55 years) relaxation.
Lt. Colonel, AA&QMG
College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi