Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Jobs Detail
PAKISTAN CRICKET BOARD CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), the national governing body for all cricket in Pakistan, is engaged in the promotion and development of world-class cricket in the country• is seeking services of professional coaches for PCB High Performance system and also for PCB's Domestic Coaching structure.
These services include (but not limited to); Game planning/strategies, pre/post competition preparation and evaluation, performance enhancing, facilitate team excellence, continual improvement of individual skills in developing world ranked Pakistan players, creation of quality team environments, positnt team culture and on-going leaning for players and staff.
- Test/ International + First Class Cricketers said be preferred, however cricketers having significant playing and/or coaching experience may also apply.
- Significant experience of coaching, ideally in a range of environments including club/school/province/regional squads, although senior level will be preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of talent identification and Mayer trading systems.
- Strong planning, organizing and collaboration capabilities.
- Strong leadership, communication and management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively work with a wide range of individuals from varied backgrounds.
- Computer literacy is preferred (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to select and coadi within equal and fair opportunity is essential
- Willingness to align to Pakistan's National framework of coaching is essential.
- Level 2 Coaching qualification or higher will be preferred.
Interested candidates fulfilling the atom criteria can apply at following address by submitting a CV with a passport six recent photograph, latest by 5 p.m. on o8 Septernber,2021
PCB will have the sole discretion to accept or reject any application.
Senior Manager HR Pakistan Cricket Board
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan
Note: clearly mention the position applied for. Only shordisted candidates will be contacted / called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid for the interview process.
- -2 Posts
- -2 Posts
- Bachelors1 Posts