Private Sector Jobs Detail
A private sector company newly established at Khanpur district Haripur, dealing with manufacturing of high precision products with clientele of the company envisaged to be both domestic and international outfits is looking for energetic and competent CFO capable of working in a challenging environment with stringent targets and timelines especially during establishment of this new outfit. The job is full time with an initial contract of two years extendable based on performance.
|As CFO, he will be the financial advisor to CEO & will drive the company's financial direction by preparing from scratch in-house policies in line with Govt/Corporate financial requirements, analyzing organization's financial strengths/weaknesses & proposing corrective actions. Applicants must be well-versed with all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to financial forecasts, project feasibilities & estimations, financial accounting systems, corporate & secretarial legal compliances, managerial accounting and reporting, investment portfolio formation and management, cost reduction techniques and compliance of taxes, corporate & labor laws to achieve and maintain sustainable growth.||QUALIFICATION: MBA (Fin) from HEC recognized University OR fellow member of recognized body of professional accountants, local or international like ICAP/ ICMAP/ CIMA/ ACCA etc, SKILLS: Lead the development and use best practices, policies and tools that ensure a well-controlled yet dynamic organization with strong fiscal & project management, cross-team communication and work flows. Excellent team building, analytical and decision making skills. Plan, implement, manage & run all financial activities of the company such as business planning, budgeting, forecasting, negotiations,evaluating trends & financials KPIS, managing statutory compliance and relationship with stakeholders. Manage the processes for financial forecasting, budgets & oversee preparation of All financial reports.||Minimum 15 years of professional experience, preferably in a large Govt/Corporate Sector organization with at least seven years of functional ERP based experience in a similar role at a senior management position. Proven experience with taxation, accounting and auditing standards, Well experienced in international banking practices required to run the company on corporate lines.|
Terms & Conditions:
- The position is based in Khanpur, Haripur, KPK. The company reserves the right to relocate the candidate anywhere in Pakistan.
- In-service candidates should apply with NOC from the current organization.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, and will be issued documents for completion of induction process.
- No TNOA will be admissible for the interview.
- The company reserves the right to terminate recruitment process without any reason whatsoever,
- It's an equal opportunity offer with Market competitive salary package, fringe benefits etc.
- Maximum Age: Not mare than 55 years on 10 Oct 2021, Extendable based on qualification & experience.
- Applicants are required to APPLY ONLINE through our website www.careerjobs1737.com latest by 20 Oct 2021, tailing which application will not be processed.