Oil and Gas Development Company Limited Jobs Detail
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE POST OF
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL), Islamabad, a leading Exploration and Production Company of the country, invites applications for the position of Chief Financial Officer.
Chartered Accountant OR Cost & Management Accountant
- Financial planning, monitoring, forecasting and reporting
- Budgets development and stewardship
- Financial modelling
- Strategic planning and business development
- Good understanding of ERP systems and ERM
- Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, motivate and inspire team members
- Ability to implement continuous process improvements
- Minimum 20 years including 8 years in senior financial leadership role.
- Should be fully conversant with the management and supervision of finance and accounts departments, preferably of an E&P company.
- Experience of liaison with stakeholders, regulators and government agencies
- International work exposure may be an added advantage
- Understanding of corporate governance and compliance requirements of a listed company.
The position requires a dynamic hands-on team leader who can effectively work with all
Stakeholders. The position reports to the CEO and will also interact heavily with the board on all financial matters and shall be responsible for keeping proper financial records and accounts and for maintaining an effective system of internal financial control. The position will also be required to:
- Have broad responsibilities across corporate, will administer financial and accounting functions, including management of accounting & financial audits, tax compliance, reporting, forecasting, budgeting, analyses of various financial KPI's and developing growth plans.
- Develop Financial & Business models, conduct analyses that identify critical trends and create future Business forecasts.
- Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends, establishing critical measurements, designing systems, accumulating resources and implementing change.
- Actively participate in shaping strategy of the company and investment decisions by evaluating strategic choices.
- Oversee contracts management, project planning, and risk management disciplines. Maintaining liaison with Government and other Financial Institutions would be a critical part of the job.
- Develop finance Human Resource strategies by determining accountabilities, enforcing company values, policies & procedures, training, coaching, counseling and reviewing job contributions.
MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT
- 55 years.
- The selected candidate will be offered three (03) years contract employment (extendable with mutual consent) with market-based salary and other benefits commensurate with experience and Company policy.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill the advertised post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
Interested candidates may visit our website www.sidathyder.com.pk/careers and apply online within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement as per the given instructions.
SIDAT HYDER MORSHED ASSOCIATES (PVT) LTD
Management Consultants Beaumont Plaza, Beaumont Road, Karachi
- Masters1 Posts