Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO) Jobs Detail
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER CEO
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO), a leading Public Sector Utility Company tinder administrative control of Ministry of Energy (Power Division) dealing with distribution of electricity business, operates in 13 Districts of Southern Sindh (excluding Karachi) with a work force of more than 10000 employees. The Company looks for high caliber team leader to work as CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. Who shall be responsible lo manage the affairs of the company as head of management, report to the Board of Directors and to work in close relationship with the Board of Directors for efficient management of the affairs of the company required for turning around the company.
HESCO seeks an exceptional and dynamic professional with demonstrated capacity and potential to lead a public sector company in challenging environment for the incessant growth. The ideal candidate shall he proactive, result-oriented professional with known integrity and proven track-record of credibility and he shall be required to be fully conversant with the corporate environment. Strong leadership, team building, change management, interpersonal and communication skills with high drive for meeting performance targets shall be desirable.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:
- The Chief Executive Officer will report to the Board of Directors;
- Candidate must possess the ability to work as a team-leader to nurture an environment of opportunity for optimum creativeness, sense of responsibility and accomplishment and the candidate must demonstrate expertise to utilize national and international good practices required for operating organization efficiently.
- The candidate must be thoroughly familiar with the economic, business, social, cultural, legislative, political and regulatory environment in which the company is required to operate.
- The candidate must have deep understanding of environmental and community relationship essential for utility's growth.
- Candidate must possess efficient management and team building experience; and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- The candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with a Master's Degree in Engineering or Business I Public Administration or Management or Economics or Finance on the closing date from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- The candidate must possess at least 20 years' experience including at least 10 years working in Power Sector with at least 03 years in senior management positions.
REMUNERATION & TENURE:
- The candidate on selection shall be entitled to the Pay & Allowances as admissible to MP I Scale (at the initial stage). Hiring shall not be under MP Scale policy. MP-I scale mentioned above is for indicative purpose only.
- The contract will be awarded initially for a period of three (03) years with annual performance evaluation to be conducted by the Board of Directors HESCO.
- The prospective candidate must comply with the Fit and Proper Criteria as given in the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines. 2015.
- The prospective candidate must be a Pakistani citizen.
- The candidate is expected to be familiar with industry environment with sharp business acumen and the best managerial practices related to power utilities.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Applications duly filled in and signed on prescribed format must be forwarded to the Company Secretary HESCO on the given address within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, but not later than 31st March, 2022 along with the following documents:
- A declaration on non-judicial stamp paper duly attested by an Oath Commissioner affirming, inter alia, that he/she is not ineligible to act as a Chief Executive Officer in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act 2017, Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rule 2013. Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines. 2015 and other SECP relevant provisions.
- Copies of degrees I testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission or the professional body or association, whichever is relevant.
- Detailed CV, 4 passport size photographs.
- Attested copies of CNIC and experience documents, two works & two personal references.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained, and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, for which no TA/DA shall be allowed.
- Application form and Declaration are available on HESCO website (www.hesco.gov.pk).
- Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
- HESCO reserves the right to withhold I cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
COMPANY SECRETARY HESCO
Room No. 301, 3rd Floor, WAPDA Offices Complex, Hussainabad Hyderabad
Contact No. 022-9260017 PBX-022-92601 61 Ext-172
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts