Cantonment Board Lahore Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill the posts in following category on contract basis in Lahore Cantonment Board for its Communication Telecom Corridor (CTC) Project. Required qualification and eligibility criteria as under:-
|Ser||Name of Post||Qualification & Experience||Max Age||Nos of
|a.||Monitoring Team Incharge||
|c.||Clerk / IT Helper||
General Terms & Conditions of Recruitment
- Age relaxation in upper age limit may be considered for suitable candidates under the prevailing rules.
- Appointment will be made in accordance with 'Pakistan Cantonment Servant Rules, 1954 (as amended from time to time) and other specific terms & conditions, rules, regulations and recruitment policy framed thereunder.
- Original education certificate / degree will be examined at the time of interview.
- Cantonment Board Lahore, Military Lands & Cantonment Deportment reserve the right to postpone or cancel the process of recruitment for the above advertised post at any stage without assigning reason.
- Application / CV with all supporting documents including experience certificate must reach at Lahore Cantonment Board within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- If need arises, a screening test shall be conduct for shortlisting of the candidates.
- No TA/Da shall be admissible to candidates for attending written test and interview.