Bannu Medical College Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals to fill the following vacant positions at Bannu Medical College MTI Bannu under Medical Teaching Institution Reforms Act 2015 as amended and as per criteria prescribed by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC).
|S.No.||Name of Post with BPS||Age Limit||No of Posts||Qualifications, Experience & Publications|
|Professor (Clinical Sciences) BPS-20||1 in
|40-55 Years for regular, however for retired fixed pay & not more than 68
|Eligibility criteria as per PMC rules and MTI Act 2015 (Amended 2020)
Rules & Regulations
shall apply MBBS with FCPS or
MRCP or equivalent
|1||General Medicine, Gynae & Obs., Neurology, Radiology, Anesthesia, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Cardiac Surgery,
Maxillofacial Surgery, Neuro Surgery
|Associate Professor (Clinical Sciences) BPS-19||2 in each||35-45 Years for regular, however for retired fixed pay & not more than 68
|3||Neurology, Psychiatry, ENT, Plastic Surgery, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Maxillofacial Surgery||1 in each|
|Assistant Professor (Clinical Sciences) BPS-18||1 in each||27-45 Years for regular, however for retired fixed
pay and not more than 68
|4||Anesthesia, ENT, Pulmonology, Maxillofacial Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Radiology, Orthopedic, Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Urology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Cardiac Surgery|
Terms & Conditions: -
- Applications on prescribed proforma duly filled-in all respects along with Biodata and attested photocopies of academic and experience certificate must reach to the office of the Dean BMC Bannu within 15 days after this advertisement in Newspaper, along with Rs. 2000/- as application processing fee through Bank Draft NBP A/C No. 3312151349 Bank Code (2002) title name Vice Dean/DDO, BMC Bannu. Cheque/ Pay order will not be acceptable.
- Prescribed application form can be downloaded from the college website www.bmckp.edu.pk.
- The services of incumbent will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 (amended). Attractive pay package will be offered.
- Quota for disable and minority will be observed and age relaxation will be provided as per rules.
- Civil Servants/In Service candidate shall apply through proper channel, if selected then will resign from civil services and no lien will be provided.
- The Scrutiny Committee, BMC, Bannu is competent to reject incomplete applications. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent authority of MTI Bannu for review. The decision of the competent authority thereof shall be final.
- Any candidate may be disqualified and/or excluded from interview if he/she was. (a) Convicted by the Court of law. (b) Previous history of dismissal from public service. (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information. (D) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification. (e)Attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means. (f) Submits forged certificates. (g) Tempers with the entries in his/her age, academic certificates and publications. (h) Misbehavior during the interview.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Candidates above 60 years will be appointed on fixed pay.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview, except other than Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
DEAN/Chia EXECUTIVE OFFICER
BANNU MEDICAL CORECIER MTI BANNU
- Bachelors31 Posts