Women University Mardan Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from Pakistani citizens Fentalel on prescribed forms available on university official website: www.wumardan.edu.pk; on 17S basis in undermentioned teaching Departments:
|S. No.||US Positions (Only Females) (01 post for each subject)||Eligibility Criteria|
|01||Assistant Professor Biotechnology||Ph.D. in relevant field with no 3rd division in the Academic Career|
|02||Assistant Professor Microbiology|
|03||Assistant Professor Botany|
|04||Assistant Professor Zoology|
|05||Assistant Professor Physics|
|06||Assistant Professor Chemistry|
|07||Assistant Professor Mathematics|
|08||Assistant Professor Computer Science|
|09||Assistant Professor English|
|10||Assistant Professor Urdu|
|11||Assistant Professor Islamic Studies|
|12||Assistant Professor Economics|
|13||Assistant Professor Management Sciences|
|14||Assistant Professor Political Science|
|15||Assistant Professor Psychology|
|16||Assistant Professor Education|
|17||Assistant Professor Biochemistry|
|18||Assistant Professor Human Nutrition & Dietetics|
Terms and Conditions(
- All the above positions shall purely be on rrs basis.
- Application form downloadable from University official websitc www.wumardan.ctittok attached the photocopies of CNIC, academic credentials, experience certificates, original fee deposit receipt and domicile must be submitted to the Registrar Office on or before 28-01-2022. Form received after due date will not be accepted.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel. They must submit No Objection Certificate(s) from their concerned Department/Institution along with the application form.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained. Any evaluation shall be based on the information written in the application form supported by documented proof (attached with application form) till the last date of advertisement. The supporting documents related to educational/professional qualification and experience etc. submitted/issued after last date of advertisement, i.e. during interview shall not be entertained/ considered.
- Candidates are required to make correct and only relevant entries (qualification and experience) on the basis of their own claim/ behalf. Irrelevant and wrong entries in application can make the candidate not eligible for the post he/she applied
- The candidates shall submit Rs. 3000/- (as application processing fee) for each subject through bank receipt (Account No: 15702-00-2. title Vice Chancellor Women University Mandan; The bank of Khyber, Chamber House Branch. Mardan; Branch Code: 0007).
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease/withhold or not to fill any advertised post depending upon its need.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. Candidate must produce HFr verified degrees on the day of interview.
- Candidate must calculate their mark, Nor CGPA in respective column of application form. In case of transcript wherein marks are not mentioned, the Candidate has to provide mark equivalence certificate issued from concerned issuing authority.
- Experience from only institutes/organization recognized by HEC will be considered in relevant field subject to the provision of experience certificates.
- Applicants applying for more than one post shall submit separate application with necessary documents, complete in all respect.
- Mobile Number provided in the application form must not be MNP (Mobile Number Portability). University will update the status through wcbsite/SMS.
- University will not be held responsible for non or late delivery of Call Letters/SMS for test or interview. Candidates are advised to visit the university official website regularly.
- Less than 3.0/4.0 CGPA will be considered as second division.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
Note: Errors of Omission and Commission, if any, are liable to rectification.
Registrar : Women University Mardan