Energy Department Govt of the Punjab Jobs Detail
|ENERGY DEPARTMENT (Chief Engineer (Power))|
|CASE NO. &
NO. OF POSTS
|BASIC SCALE, NAME & NATURE OF POST||PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE
AS PER SERVICE RULES
|AGE||GENDER, DOMICILE &
PLACE OF POSTING
|SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/
TEST (IF HELD)
ASSISTANT / HEAD
(on Contract Basis for a
period of 05 years)
|Bachelor's Degree (second division) from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission.||Male:
18 to 25 + 5 = 30 years
18 to 25 + 8 = 33 years Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
|GENDER: All (Male,
Female & Transgender)
DOMICILE: Any district
of the Province of
PLACE OF POSTING:
|NOTE: In case, a large number of applications are to be received, shortlisting shall
be carried out on the basis of academic record of candidates or on the basis of one paper MCQs type Written Test (if held).
Syllabus For Written Test (If Held):
One paper MCQ type written test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising Questions on General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Every-day Science and Basic Computer Studies.
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS
10 January 2022
SECRETARY P.P.S.C., LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Lahore.
Get vaccinated to protect yourself and your loved ones from COVID-19
- Diploma & Certificates12 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Bachelors1 Posts