Fisheries Development Board Jobs Detail
PILOT SHRIMP FARMING CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT PROJECT) for which applications for appointments on contract basis specifically for the project duration are invited against the following vacant posts.
|Pilot Shrimp Farming Cluster Development Project (SHRIMP MODEL FARM COMPONENT)|
|Sr.#||Title of Post||No of Post||Scale (PPS)||Salary/ Month||Quota||Place of Posting||Eligibility Criteria/Experience||Age Limit|
|1.||Assistant Director (Farm)||I||7||90,000/-||Open Merit||Pind Dadan Khan Dist. Jehlum||M.Sc. (Minimum 2nd division) in Zoology or Biology or Fisheries and Aquaculture or Biology (Animal Sciences); or BS (Minimum 2nd division or C.G.P.A 2.5) with Zoology/Fisheries as a major subject (four years or eight semesters) from a recognized University.||25-35|
|2.||Field Research Officer||4||6||60,000/-||Open Merit||Pind Dadan Khan Dist. Jehlum)||M.Sc. (Minimum 2nd division) in Zoology or Biology or Fisheries and Aquaculture or Biology (Animal Sciences); or BS (Minimum rd division or C.G.P.A 2.5) with Zoology/Fisheries as a major subject (four years or eight semesters) from a recognized University.||25-35|
|3.||Electrician||I||3||30,000/-||Open Op Merit||Pind Dadan Khan Dist. Jehlum||DAE (Electrical)||25-35|
|4.||Driver||2||2||20,000/-||As per Policy of GoP||Pind Dadan Khan Dist. Jehlum||Middle pass a valid LTV • driving license with three years' experience.||20-35|
|5.||Field Workers||6||I||16,000/-||As per Policy of GoP||Pind Dadan Khan Dist. Jehlum||Literate||18-30|
|6.||Security Guards||3||I||16,000/-||As per Policy of GoP||ind Dadan Khan Dist. J Peh lu m||Literate||18-30|
General Terms and Conditions of Appointment.
- The contract appointments are purely temporary in nature, non-transferable, maximum job / post specific, appointment will be for the project period.
- General age relaxation will be admissible as per rules of the Government of Pakistan.
- The candidate already in Government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Age, qualification and experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
- For posts of S.No 1-3, Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate application forms and deposit slips for each post.
- Only eligible short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview after the complete scrutiny of application forms.
- Incomplete applications or application submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates applying for the post of S. No 4-6 must send their application through post/ courier services directly to the FDB Office (MARATAB ALI, PROJECT MANAGER, FISHERIES COMPLEX, NARC (GATE # 2) PARK ROAD, ISLAMABAD — PAKISTAN) (Contact Number: 051- 925595 I )
- Candidates applying for the post of S. No 4-6 of are advised not to nov any amount (fee) to the office and to the testing service agency.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates applying for the post from S. no 1-3 will apply through ATS with detail as below
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms and online deposit slips (for post S.no-1-3 only) are available on (ATS) website i.e. www.ats.org.pk.
- Applications must be reached at the given address not later than 15 days of the AD publication.
- No application will be entertained by hand or through email.
- After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check ATS website www.ats.org.pk for important announcement(s).
- Candidates are requested to send their prescribed application forms along with deposit slips to:
Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS)
ADDRESS: 111-B, Street # 30, F-10/11 Islamabad.
CONTACT NO: 051-2153577-9,WEBSITE: WWW.ATS.ORG.PK EMAIL: INFOO,ATS.ORG.PK