Hydrocarbon Development Institute of pakistan Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointments against the following posts of PSDP funded project titled "Strengthening, Up-Gradation and ISO Certification of Karachi Laboratories Complex (KLC) at HDIP Operation Office. Karachi" on merit basis:-
|Sr #||Name of Post (Project Pay Scale)||No of Posts||Domicile||Qualification & Experience||Age|
|1||Admin. Assistant(PPS-5/BS-15)||1||Merit||First class Graduate from recognized University with at least 2 years working experience in the relevant field in government. semi- government, autonomous bodies or private organization||20-30|
|2||Lab Technician(PPS-5/BS-15)||4||Merit||First class B.Sc. with Chemistry or B.Tech in Chemical Technology
3 Years post B.Sc. experience.
|3||Driver(PPS-2/BS-5)||1||Merit||Matric with LTV license with 5 year experience. Knowledge of Traffic Rules.||18-30|
TERMS AND CONDITION
- Posts are temporary and appointments would be on purely contract basis for PSDP funded project which can be terminated at any time during the currency of the project.
- The selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan, as the competentauthority may decide.
- Recruitment would be made on Project Pay Scales (2017) for the project employees.
- Upon expiry of project period, all appointments would stand terminated and no project employee will have any right to be regularized.
- Eligible employees of Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Appointments would be subject to release of funds by the Government of Pakistan.
- Project Director reserves the right to withhold appointment to any post/posts.
- Incomplete applications form or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
Women and Minorities candidates are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates can download application form (along with terms & conditions) from website of the Institute (www.hdip.com.) and send application form duly completed along with educational and experience testimonials to Dr. Nazia Shaheen, Project Director, Operations Office. Plot No. 18, Street No. 6. Sector H-9/1, Islamabad.
- Last date for submission of applications is within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
(DR. NAZIA SHAHEEN)
PROJECT DIRECTOR Ph: 051-9265234