Virtual University Announces the Tentative Admission Schedule 2022
News Submitted By: Ilm Ki Dunya
The virtual university has announced the admission schedule for spring session 2022. Virtual university opens the admission twice a year, fall session and spring session. The virtual university has announced the tentative date of spring admissions. Spring session admissions are open till the last week of February. Classes will start on April 25, 2022. Students can apply for MSc, BS, and diploma programs within the dates. No applications will be accepted after the last week of February. Fall admissions take place in September/October.
Candidates can apply for different programs in virtual universities. Candidates can apply to the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Management, and Faculty of Science and Technology. Candidates who have completed their 14 years of education, can apply for MSc programs through course exemption or credit transfer route.
Each course's eligibility criteria is different. Candidates who are waiting for the result can apply for BS programs through a hope certificate. Zero semesters are only applicable for 2 years associate degrees and BS programs.
What is zero semester?
Zero semester is specially designed for those students who have the required degree to apply to a specific program but their marks are low. Such students can take admission based on zero semester. Zero semester is duration is 18 weeks.
How to Apply for Admission to Virtual University
- Students must have CNIC no or B-form no to apply online. Be careful while applying for registration. A mismatching CNIC causes rejection of admission.
- To apply online, go to the official website of the virtual university.
- Fill up all the mandatory information
- Upload the scanned documents and pictures in the online application.
- After submitting the online application, students must have to take a print of the admission application.
- Attach 3 hard copies of required documents with the application form and submit them to your nearest campus.
- Candidates can submit the application by visiting the campus or by courier or post.