Scholarship Announcement for Students and Teachers of Pakistan
News Submitted By: Ilm Ki Dunya
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has invited students of Pakistan to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program (2023–2024) in an effort to improve educational co-operation between Pakistan and China.
The Chinese Government's Scholarship Council of China offers Pakistani students and scholars the opportunity to study at Chinese universities and conduct researches too . HEC is the government agency that will nominate recipients for these scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024,
In this Chinese Government Scholarship program, scholarships are available for bachelor's, master's, and doctoral level degrees. Designated Chinese universities are offering scholarships in Science, History, Medicine, Philosophy, Agriculture, Economics, literature etc.
The Chinese Government Scholarship Program's enrolment and administration are the responsibility of the China Scholarship Council (CSC), which is mandated by the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China.
The deadline for Scholarship applications to be submitted at HEC is December 15, 2022.
China and Pakistan have established a bunch of universities that collaborate on a variety of fields. The Chinese Government Scholarship Program has granted scholarships to 193 Pakistani students till to date, including 40 in 2019, 58 in 2020, 59 in 2021, and 36 in 2022.
• Candidate must be Pakistani, dual nationality holder are not eligible.
• Candidate must have a complete required degree before the deadline of the Scholarship Program.
• Candidates applying for Bachelor’s program must have an intermediate or equivalent education and the age must be under 25.
• Candidates applying for Master’s program must have a bachelor’s degree or 16 years of education and the age must be under 35.
• Candidates applying for PhD programs must have a Master’s degree and the candidate must be under the age of 40.
• The HAT or USAT score must be provided by all applicants. The applicant must have scored at least 50 out of 100 on either the HAT or the USAT.
How to submit Application:
• Open the HEC Scholarship Portal from the HEC website or by clicking this www.scholarship.hec.gov.pk
• Sign Up for scholarship portal, after setting your profile, select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”
• Fill in your details in the application .
• Provide the required material (CNIC/B-Form, Educational Documents, Domicile etc.)
• Submit your application to avail scholarship.
To submit online application or check the deadline for USAT (Bachelor’s) and HAT (Master’s and PhD) Test visit https://etc.hec.gov.pk/#/login
If a candidate already have a valid USAT or HAT score, secured after 1st January 2022, candidate may submit the score in his application on HEC Scholarship Portal.
USAT and HAT are actually pre-admission tests for the students who are stepping into higher education programs. USAT and HAT are international tests, acceptable all across the world as admission eligibility test.
The last date to submit Scholarship Application is 15th December 2022. All the candidates are advised to submit their online applications as soon as possible, as the application portal may become very busy in the days leading up to the deadline.