Punjab University is Conducting Undergraduate Admission Test for the Academic Year 2023-2024
News Submitted By: Ilm Ki Dunya
Punjab University has officially announced that the applications are open for the undergraduate admission test for the academic year 2023 – 2024. As part of the application process, all prospective students are required to successfully clear the PU admission test. This mandatory test ensures that candidates possess the necessary skills and knowledge to thrive in their chosen undergraduate programs. With this rigorous evaluation in place, Punjab University aims to maintain its high academic standards and select the most qualified individuals for its undergraduate programs. Students interested in pursuing their higher education at Punjab University are encouraged to submit their applications as the submission deadline is approaching and prepare diligently for the upcoming admission test.
Quick Facts about PU Undergraduate Admission Test
Last Date To Submit The Application
9th June 2023
Tentative Date of PU Admission Test 2023 – 2024
25th June 2023
Admission Test Categories
There are Total 7 Categories
Admission Test Centre
Test will be held in Major Cities of Pakistan
PU Admission Test fee
Admission Test fee Challan
Only Available on PU Admission Portal
Who Can Apply For the Admission Test?
- Candidates who have cleared there HSSC/ inter or equivalent qualification through a recognized board of education can apply for the admission test.
- Candidates who appeared in there HSSC/ inter or equivalent qualification annual exams and are waiting for their result, can also apply for the admission test.
- There are total 7 categories of PU admission test that’s why students are advised to choose the category based on relevant academic streams or disciplines.
Admission Test Categories:
Following is the table containing all 7 test categories and their subject combinations:
|Stream/ Discipline||Subjects Combination||Test Categories|
|Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences||
|ICS with Physics Combination||
|ICS with Stats Combination||
Admission Test Breakup and Marks Distribution:
- The admission test will consist of 100 questions.
- All questions will be in form of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total allowed time for the admission test will be 120 Minutes.
- There will no negative marking on wrong answers.
- The total weightage of admission test in merit calculation is 25%
- There will be total 5 sections of the PU admission test and following is the table of their marks distribution:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks Percentage|
How to Apply for PU Admission Test
- For PU Admission Test registration, apply through your PU admission portal or visit the link
- Provide all details and submit the requested documents.
- Then Download Fee Challan while registering for the Admission Test. Fee Challan can only be downloaded through PU Admission Portal.
- The Undergraduate Admission Test fee is PKR 1500/-. The test fee once submitted will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Fee can be paid at any of HBL Bank, UBL Bank branches or can be paid through 1Bill using Mobile Banking.
- All Applicants are required to upload image of proof of payment (receipt) on their portal to complete the application process.
- Admission to Engineering Programs in University of the Punjab will only be on the basis of ECAT or NUST Test (No PU Admission Test is required).
- Both LAT and PU Admission Test will be mandatory for admission to LLB Programs in University of the Punjab.
- Admission notice for all departments/centers/institutes/colleges/schools of the University of the Punjab is available separately in national dailies and on the official website of the university.
Atika Tahir29 May 2023
Can pre medical students apply for BCS in Punjab University by giving test?
to continue to ilmkidunya.com