The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has announced the tentative date sheet for the annual examinations of Matric Part I and II Punjab Board for year 2022 of all education boards. The annual examination of SSC Part I and II are observed around May every year.
It is notified that according to the tentative date sheet of Punjab Board 2022, the annual examination of 10th class date sheet will commence from Tuesday 10-05-2022 of all the boards including Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, and Multan Board, etc. in two shifts.
Whereas, the annual examination of 9th class Punjab Board will commence from Thursday 26-05-2022. It is further notified that it is the tentative date sheet for SSC PART I and II annual examinations 2022. While the official date sheet for SSC Part I and II Punjab Board will be announced later. The students are requested to keep visiting the official website for the further notifications regarding Matric Part I and II Punjab Board.
Some Important Instructions for the students and the Supervisory staff are:
- The following subjects will take place in two shifts; Urdu (Compulsory), English (Compulsory), Islamiyat (Compulsory), Pakistan Studies (Compulsory), Islamiyat (Optional), Science (General), Mathematics Science, Mathematics (General), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Computer Science. The first shift exams will commence at 8:30 A.M and the second shift at 01:30 P.M. While, the second shift time will be 02:30 P.M on Friday.
- The students are requested to confirm their availability half an hour before the annual exam at their respective centers which means at 08:00 A.M and 01:00 P.M whereas at 02:00P.M on Friday. The students who will be late will not be allowed to sit in for examination.
- Students will be informed regarding the exam time at the beginning of their exam by the supervisors.
- Candidates have to appear for the annual examination as per the date sheet printed on the roll number slips
- The Center/ Timing will be written on the roll number slips of the candidates. Candidates are not allowed to sit in any different center/ timings.
- Non-Muslims will take Akhlaqiat (Ethics) exam instead of Islamiyat at the same time and center written on their date sheet
- No Local/ public holiday will affect the exams. The exams will take place on their mentioned dates.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to bring their roll number slips in every exam otherwise he/she will not be allowed in the examination center.
- To avoid any such inconvenience, the candidates are requested to compare and confirm their center, group and dates from the roll number slip with the detailed date sheet displayed at the examination centers.
- If a candidate does not appear in any of the exam due to any reason, he/she will not be allowed to take the exam later.
- Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited in the examination centers
- The Objective and Subjective exams will take place on their mentioned timing and dates.
- To appear in place of another candidate is an act of Impersonation which is considered illegal.