If you're a student seeking MBBS admissions, we have important news to share. Al-Nafees Medical College Islamabad has officially opened its doors for MBBS 2023-24 admissions. Don't miss this opportunity; apply now to secure your spot. You can find comprehensive information about the eligibility criteria and the admission process on this page, equipping you with the knowledge you need to confidently embark on your academic journey in the field of medicine. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Al-Nafees Medical College Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates eligible for Al-Nafees Medical College MBBS admissions must meet the following criteria:
- For local students, a minimum of 65% marks in intermediate pre-medical exams is required.
- Applicants should achieve a score of at least 60% in the Medical Admission test MDCAT 2023.
- In the case of foreign institutions, applicants should have an aggregate score of at least 70%.
- Overseas students are eligible for admission after passing the SAT-2 entrance exam with a minimum score of 5.50
Required Documents for Admission:
- Copies of SSC/ HSSC official board results for Pakistani students, and for foreign students, copies of O-Level/ A-Level certificates issued by IBCC.
- Copy of MDCAT 2023 results for local students.
- A copy of the Domicile certificate, applicant’s CNIC/ Form B, Father/ Guardian’s CNIC, Passport size photograph, and, if the applicant is Hafiz-e-Quran, a copy of the Hafiz-e-Quran certificate.
- Copy of SAT-2 exam results for foreign candidates.
Al- Nafees College MBBS Merit Calculation:
The merit formula for Al-Nafees MBBS 2023-24 admissions is straightforward: it combines academic performance and entrance test results. 50% of the merit is based on your FSc (Pre-Medical) or HSSC (or equivalent) scores. The remaining 50% is determined by your performance in the MDCAT Test. This balanced approach ensures that deserving candidates are selected for this prestigious MBBS program.
- First of all visit the admission portal of Al-Nafees medical college, Islamabad.
- Carefully enter your accurate personal and contact information.
- Enter MDCAT roll number and marks.
- Upload the scanned copies of requested documents.
- Select the your programs (MBBS 2023-2024)
- Then on the next page generate your application fee challan.
- Pay the Rs. 1500/- (non-refundable) application fee. The details about how to pay the application fee will be given on the challan.
- After paying the fee submit your completed application.
- You’ll receive the confirmation email that the college has received your application.
Al-Nafees Medical College MBBS Admission Schedule
|MBBS Admission Deadline
|31st October 2023
|Display of First Merit List
|8th January 2024 (tentative)
|Display of Second Merit List
|15th January 2024 (tentative)
|Display of Third Merit List 22nd
|January 2024 (tentative)
|Commencement of Classes
|1st February 2024