International Islamic University Islamabad (IIUI) has officially opened its doors for fall admission applications for a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Aspiring students seeking quality education and a nurturing academic environment are encouraged to apply for IIUI fall admissions 2023 without any delay due to the limited number of seats available. The university ranked among the top higher education degree awarding institutes of Pakistan. The renowned university, known for its excellence in Islamic studies and various disciplines, aims to provide students with comprehensive educational opportunities that promote critical thinking, research skills, and a strong ethical foundation. The university is also offers scholarships to deserving students.
Quick Facts about IIUI Fall Admissions 2023
Last Date To Submit The Applications
28th July 2023
IIUI Admissions open for
Bachelor’s, master’s and PhD programs
IIUI Admission Test
Will be conducted from all postgraduate candidates
IIUI Admission Test Dates
Tests will be Conducted between 1st Aug 2023 and 11th Aug 2023
Admission Test Centre
Test will be conducted on university campus
IIUI Application processing fee
Rs. 2000/- for BS Engineering (EE, ME & CE) Programs and Rs 1500/- for all other programs
Must be submitted through IIUI Admission Portal
IIUI Bachelor’s Programs:
- BBA (2 and 4 years)
- B.Ed (4 years)
- LLB (5 years)
- BSc Electrical Engineering Technology (4 years)
- BSc Computer Engineering Technology (4 years)
- BSc Civil Engineering Technology (4 years)
- BSc Mechanical Engineering Technology (4 years)
- BS Computer Science (4 years)
- BS Information Technology (4 years)
- BS Software Engineering (4 years)
- BSc Electrical Engineering (4 years)
- BS Computer Engineering (4 years)
- BS Mechanical Engineering (4 years)
- BS Civil Engineering (4 years)
- BS Electrical Engineering (4 years)
- BS Economics (4 years)
- BS Commerce (4 years)
- BS Islamic Banking and Finance (4 years)
IIUI Master’s Programs:
- MBA (2 years) (Evening Program)
- Executive MBA (2 years) (Evening Program)
- MS Software Engineering
- MS Electrical Engineering
- MS Computer Science
- MS Mechanical Engineering
- MS Arabic (literature and linguistics)
- MS Civil Engineering
- MS Engineering Management
- MS Economics
- MS Biotechnology
- MS Islamic Banking and Finance
IIUI PhD Programs:
- Arabic (literature and linguistics)
- Software Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Biomedical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Pakistan Studies
- Media & Communication Studies
- QS Asia University Rankings 301 – 350
- QS World University Rankings by Subject 51 – 100
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers.
- IIUI is one of the most renowned universities of Pakistan.
- The university has reserved quota seats for disabled candidates and for candidates from less privileged region.
- University also offers work placement opportunities to extraordinary candidates.
- University also has hostel and transportation facilities.
- IIUI also offer scholarships to deserving candidates.
- The university also accept admissions from overseas candidates.
IIUI Undergraduate Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have cleared inter/ HSSC or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized institute.
- Result awaiting candidates can also apply.
- Admission merit will be calculated PQM basis.
- Admission test is not required for undergraduate admissions.
- Candidates must submit their attested photographs and academic certificates along with their admission application.
IIUI Postgraduate Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have cleared bachelor or equivalent qualification with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA from a recognized institutes for admission in master’s programs.
- Candidates must have cleared their master’s or 18 years of education with at least 65% marks or 3.0/ 4.0 CGPA from a recognized institutes for admission in PhD programs.
- For PhD Programs: Candidates must have cleared the GRE/GAT Subject type or equivalent entry test conducted by the university (department) with at least 70% score.
- For MBA/MS programs: Candidates must have passed the GRE General type or equivalent entry test conducted by the university (department) with at least 60% score (or as prescribed by IIUI from time to time). OR Passing of GAT General by NTS, with at least 60% score.
- Foreign or overseas candidates can also apply by providing the equivalent qualification certificates issued by HEC.
IIUI Criteria for Merit Calculation:
The admissions will be decided on the following IIUI merit calculation criteria:
For Undergraduate Programs
Matric marks 40%, HSSC marks 60%
For Undergraduate result awaiting students
Matric marks 15%, HSSC marks 25%, admission Test 60%
For Master’s and PhD Programs
PQM 30%, Admission Test 50%, Interview 20%
IIUI Application Process:
- First of all, create an account on IIUI admission portal.
- After setting up your account start filling out the Fall Admissions 2023 application Form.
- Then upload all requested documents with your Online Application Form.
- After successful uploading of scanned documents, generate the application fee challan.
- Applicants can submit the non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 2000/- for BS Engineering (EE, ME & CE) Programs and Rs 1500/- for all other IIUI programs.
- The designated bank to which you have to submit the fee will be mentioned on the application fee challan.
- After depositing the fee, upload the scanned copy of application fee challan to your application portal, then click the "Submit “button to send in your application.
- Only successful candidates will be called out for the admission test and interview.
- Applicants will be required to bring original academics documents with them at the venue of IIUI interview.
IIUI Admission Test:
For admission in graduate programs candidates are required to appear in the admission test/ interview as per the schedule issued by IIUI. Valid GRE/ GAT test scores are also acceptable. No admission test required for undergraduate programs, except for the MBA and BS/ BSc programs of the faculty of computing and information technology and faculty of engineering and technology. The IIUI admission test will be conducted by the relevant department on the university campus. Students will be able to download their admission test roll number slips at least one week before the test. Students will be notified of the admission test date through their admission portal and Email.