The Government College University Lahore has announced the BS admissions 2022. The candidates who intend to apply for the offered BS admissions are required to follow the schedule provided by the university authorities. Applications are invited from the candidates for the GCU Lahore BS Admission 2022 for the various disciplines of undergraduate programs on a regular and self-supporting basis. The candidates can apply for the GCU BS Admission 2022 in different subjects such as art history, environmental science, geography, history, management, medical and communication studies, physical education and sports sciences, physics, and microbiology.
- The candidates who have passed the intermediate with 50% marks or A level with a minimum of three subjects/equivalent qualifications are eligible to apply.
- Result awaiting candidates of intermediate /A level whose result is going to be announced in January 2022 are also eligible to apply for Government College University Lahore Admissions 2022The GCU entry test is mandatory for the candidates who intend to apply for BS admissions.
- The pre-admission entrance test is exempted for disabled candidates.
- After the announcement of the result of the pre-admission test the list of the short-listed candidates will be displayed for appearing in the interview in the respective departments.
- There is no provision for a pre-admission test.
- It is mandatory to score at least 50% in the pre-admission test to qualify for the interview and the qualifying score for the interview is also 50%.
- For BS physical education and sports sciences, the entrance test will consist of physical efficiency test.
- Following are the important dates issued for the BS admissions by GCU.
- The last date to apply for the GCU BS Admissions Spring 2022 is 5th January 2022.
- The entrance test for the offered programs will be conducted from 8th January 2022 to 12th January 2022.
- The interviews of the candidates will be conducted on 14th January 2022 and 15th January 2022.
How To Apply?
- The candidates can apply online by submitting the application form through the web portal of GCU.
- The candidates have to submit the application processing fee of Rs.1500/- in any branch of UBL till 5th January 2022. The payment through the UBL mobile app is not acceptable in any case.
- The hard copy and printout of the admission form are not required to be submitted to the GCU University.
- The original documents along with one set of photocopies will be required only from the shortlisted candidates.
- A separate admission form should be submitted for each category.
- The merit list of the regular and self-supporting candidates will be provided at the web portal of GCU University.