The caretaker Sindh Health Minister has taken the decision to re-conduct the MDCAT test for the year 2023 in the Sindh province. This re-examination has become necessary due to the cancellation of the previous MDCAT 2023 results, following allegations of students using Bluetooth devices for cheating during the test. The caretaker Sindh Health Minister stated that the Dow University of Health Sciences DUHS will re-conduct the MDCAT 2023 test in the Sindh province. The MDCAT 2023 re-conduct date has now been officially announced by the DUHS. This indicates the renewed effort to maintain the integrity and fairness of the MDCAT test. This MDCAT test will be conducted for MBSS and BDS admissions in both public and private sector colleges of Sindh province.
DUHS MDCAT Test Re-Appearing Date 2023
The MDCAT 2023 re-examination date has been decided by the caretaker Health Minister of Sindh. The MDCAT test re-conduct date 2023 is 19th November 2023. The duration of the re-conduct MDCAT test will be 3 hours and 30 minutes. The test will take place between 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM. Students are advised to reach their respective MDCAT exam centres in-between 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
MDCAT Re-Conduct 2023 Exam Centres
The MDCAT 2023 test is scheduled to be re-conducted in the following examination centres across Sindh province:
- Expo Centre Main University Rd, Block 15 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences (LUHMS), Jamshoro/ Hyderabad
- Bilawal Sports Complex, Nawabshah (Shaheed Benazirabad)
- Police Training School, PTS Bus Terminal, Larkana
DUHS MDCAT Re-Conduct Admit Card 2023
All candidates are required to bring their MDCAT admit card with them on the test day. All the students who was previously registered on the PM&DC Portal from Sindh province, can download their admit card from the official website of DUHS. Students will be able to download their MDCAT admit card from the DUHS website from 10th November 2023. Students are advised to take a color printout of that admit card on an A4 sized white paper.
Important Instructions for DUHS MDCAT Test 2023
Students re-appearing for the MDCAT 2023 test must follow the below given instructions:
- MDCAT Test will take place in-between 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM, on (Sunday) 19th November 2023.
- Students who fail to bring their printed MDCAT admit card and original CNIC/ B.Form or any other photo bearing original document will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- The exam centre will provide pen and water bottles to the MDCAT students.
- Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones, calculators, books, answer sheets, notes, bags and any other electronic device to the exam centre.
- Students are advised to reach their exam centre well in advance, between 7:00 to 9:00 AM.
- Candidates will undergo a full body search before sitting in the exam hall.
- Candidates who are caught using any cheating material or using any electronic device, the candidate will be immediately expelled from the centre and his/ her paper will also be cancelled.