We are here to apprise you that Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Peshawar new admissions are open for regular and private SSC candidates. BISE Peshawar recently announced the new 9th and 10th class board exam intakes 2023 on their official website and social media platforms. All the regular candidates can apply with help of their schools and private candidates can apply online through BISE Peshawar official website. The BISE Peshawar 9th and 10th class admissions are open till 15th February 2023 and the BISE Peshawar SSC exams 2023 will commence from 28th April 2023. We advise that all the candidates should apply as soon as possible and the registration and fee details can be found further below on this page.
BISE Peshawar SSC Admission Fee and Fee Submission Last date
Peshawar Board is registering students for 9th and 10th class annual examinations in exchange of BISE Peshawar 9th class admission fee and 10th Class admission fee. The Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Peshawar will charge you extra fee for late fee submission so please carefully read the following table. The table is containing all the fee submission last dates and amount of late fee submission:
|Sr. Number||Category||Normal Admission Fee||Late Admission Fee||Double Late Admission Fee||Triple Late Admission Fee|
|1.||9th Class Regular/ Private (Fresh/ full failed) All Groups||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 1900/-||Rs. 2400/-||Rs. 3400/-|
|2.||10th Class Regular/ Private (Fresh/ full failed) Re-appear (one, two or three subjects) All Groups||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2300/-||Rs. 2800/-||Rs. 3800/-|
|3.||9th and 10th Improvement of Marks or Any Number of Subjects and Additional Subjects||Rs. 1900/-||Rs. 2400/-||Rs. 2900/-||Rs. 3900/-|
|4.||Regular/ Private Fresh candidates of 10th class can apply for 9th class improvement simultaneously||Rs. 1900 + 1800||Rs. 2400 + 2300||Rs. 2900 + 2800||Rs. 3900 + 3800|
|5.||Fee Submission Last Date||15 February 2023||27 February 2023||13 March 2023||24 March 2023|
BISE Peshawar Miscellaneous Fee:
- In case of improvement and additional subject, Rs 500/- will be charged.
- Rs 500/- must be submitted at time of receipt of original certificate.
- Center creation fee will be RS 80,000/-
- Center Change fee will be Rs 4000/-
BISE Peshawar Matric Admission Process:
This BISE Peshawar 9th and 10th class admission process is only for private candidates. Private candidates should follow the given steps to successfully register for the BISE Peshawar SSC board exams:
- Visit the official website of BISE Peshawar.
- Click on the “Online Private Admission – SSC Annual – 1 Examination 2023” Button.
- Select the Category or class for which you are applying.
- Enter the asked details like your name, father’s name etc.
- After filling out the admission form, generate the admission fee challan.
- BISE Peshawar SSC Admission fee can be paid in any branch of Allied Bank or Muslim Commercial Bank or can be paid through easypaisa online system.
BISE Peshawar Matric Admission Important Instructions
- Private 10th class candidates should submit a photocopy of their last appeared examination (first annual, second annual or supply) Detailed Mark Certificate along with the admission form in one service window of BISE Peshawar.
- Application for center creation from both old and new private institutes will be accepted through online portal before 15th February 2023.
- Private candidates can appear in the 9th class examination without submitting their school leaving certificate but they still have to provide their attested copy of CNIC or B.Form (NADRA) or birth certificate issued by secretary union council along with the admission form.
- Attested photocopy of IBCC equivalency/ permission certificate is mandatory for the candidate who wants to take additional subject.
- Migrated 10th class candidates should have to appear in the 9th class practical exams if they have not taken them in the previous board.
- Candidates applying for improvement of marks will not be eligible for any position/ award/ scholarship in the BISE Peshawar Matric Annual Exams 2023.
- Institutes submitting regular admissions of their students, must apply online and submit the hard copy of computer generated batch list singed by the head of the institute must be submitted before the deadline.
- BISE Peshawar Matric roll number slips 2023 shall be made available to download on the online portal on 14th April 2023.
- Those candidates who fails to receive their roll number slips from online portal can receive them by physically from one window service from 19th to 20th April 2023.
- Candidates who have not availed their 9th class improvement chance in 2022 can avail it in the SSC first annual exams 2023.