BISE Abbottabad Board HSSC Part 1 & 2 Supplementary Result 2022 and Result Statistics
News Submitted By: Ilm Ki Dunya
The board of intermediate and secondary education Abbottabad colloquially known as BISE Abbottabad, conducted the 11th and 12th class supplementary exams in the month of November 2022 and today the Abbottabad board has announced the 11th and 12th class supplementary result 2022. BISE Abbottabad announced the date sheet for HSSC Part 1 and 2 supplementary exams on 22nd November 2022 and exams started from 30th November 2022. The Abbottabad board 11th and 12th class second annual result 2022 got announced on 7th February 2023 at 10:00 AM. All Abbottabad board 11th and 12th class supplementary candidates, who appeared in the exams can now view their BISE Abbottabad 11th and 12th class supplementary result 2022 from this page. Keep visiting ilmkidunya.com for latest date sheets and exam updates.
How to Check Your Abbottabad Board Result 2022:
All Abbottabad board 11th and 12th class supplementary students can check their recently released BISE Abbottabad 2nd year supplementary result 2022 by the following given 3 methods:
1. By Abbottabad Board Website:
- Visit the Abbottabad board’s official site.
- From the homepage select the “HSSC Annual-ll Exam 2022 Results” button.
- From the drop-down menu, select “11th and 12th Class”.
- Enter your roll number into the space below class button.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Press “Submit” button to get your result
2. By BISE Abbottabad SMS Service:
- By using your phone, enter your roll number in a blank message.
- And send it to code: "8583"
- You will receive your HSSC part 1 and 2 supplementary result on your mobile.
3. By Abbottabad Board Result Gazette:
- You can download the official result gazette from the Abbottabad board’s official website.
- Gazette is usually made available after an hour of result announcement.
- You can search your roll number or your name in the gazette to view your result.
BISE Abbottabad 12th Class Supply Result 2022 Statistics:
While announcing the second year supplementary result 2022, BISE Abbottabad also declared the overall percentage of appeared candidates and passed candidates. We have given a detailed statistics table of BISE Abbottabad second year supplementary result 2022 below including regular and private candidates:
|Registered Students||Appeared Students||Passed Students||Passing Percentage|
About Abbottabad Board:
In accordance with the North West Frontier Province Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Act of 1990, the dissolution of Peshawar Board in 1990 led to the establishment of BISE Abbottabad. It operates in its own building on Abbottabad's Murree Road, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The districts that comes under the jurisdiction of Abbottabad board are Haripur, Mansehra, Abbottabad, Battagram and Kohistan. It is authorized to conduct examinations in affiliated institutions and to organize, manage, regulate, develop, and control intermediate and secondary education in general.