The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Bahawalpur and Gujranwala, has announced the date sheet for the Intermediate Part-I & II annual exams in 2022. All the awaited students are notified that the date sheet has been declared by the Bahawalpur and Gujranwala boards. The students are advised to follow the date sheet and all the rules and regulations declared by the boards.
BISE GUJRANWALA & BAHALWAPUR INTER PART- II DATE SHEET
The students of intermediate who were waiting for their date sheets are hereby notified that the Bahawalpur board has issued the date sheet for Inter Part-II for the annual exams 2022. According to the date sheet issued by the board, the exams are divided into two sessions: morning and evening. The Inter Part-II exams will commence from June 18th, 2022 (Saturday) till July 4th, 2022 (Monday). The timings for the sessions are:
- Morning session from 08:30 AM
- Evening session from 01:30 PM
BISE GUJRANWALA & BAHALWAPUR INTER PART- I DATE SHEET
According to the date sheet declared by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Bahawalpur for the Intermediate Part- I the annual board exams for the year 2022 will commence from July 06th, 2022 (Wednesday) till July 26th, 2022 (Tuesday). The Inter Part – I exams will also take place in two sessions.
INTER PRACTICAL EXAMS BISE BAHAWALPUR AND GUJRANWALA 2022
The Intermediate Part-II practical exams will begin from July 29th, 2022 (Friday) till July 30th, 2022. The practical exams will take place in two batches. The timings for the batches are mentioned below.
- Timings for the first batch is from 08:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Timings for the second batch is from 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM (Friday exceptions 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM)
Some of the important instructions for the students appearing for the intermediate annual exams in 2022
- The exams for Urdu (Compulsory), English (Compulsory), Islamiyat (Compulsory), Pakistan Studies (Compulsory), Physics, and Chemistry will occur in two shifts.
- The times for the two shifts are 08:30 AM and 01:30 PM.
- Students are advised to arrive at the examination centre half an hour before the exam.
- The invigilator will inform you of the time allotted for each paper.
- Candidates are required to follow the exam date, timing, and group mentioned on their roll number slip.
- Non-Muslim candidates will appear for the ethics paper instead of Islamiyat on the mentioned date and time.
- The exams will commence as per the schedule, and no local or national holiday will impact the exams.
- It is compulsory for students to bring their roll number slips to the examination centre.
- To avoid any inconvenience, students should ensure that the date and time for the theory and practical exams mentioned in their roll number slips are correct by comparing them with the date sheet displayed at the examination centre.
- There will be no retakes of exams for the students who leave the examination centre.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination centre.
- To appear in place of another individual is an act of impersonation, which is considered a crime.