All those students who want to take part in Abdul Wazir Khan University Mardan (AWKUM), BA/ BS.C Supplementary Exams can now get their forms from University campus or any UBL bank branch. These Examination admission forms are available in all UBL branches of Mardan, Nowshera, and Swabi. Students can also download online at the official website of AWKUM university and other online education portals like Ilmkidunya.
Students of both BA/BS.C parts 1 and 2 are advised to complete their admission form with full attention, incomplete forms will not be accepted. The period to submit your admission form will be from 15 October to 8 November 2019. After that, the candidates will submit the form with the fine.
Fee criteria of Supplementary exams
The submission fees rely on different factors that follow.
- If you are applying for a single paper within due dates the fees will be 2000 Rs and if you will submit admission form 5 late the fee will be 3350Rs and after 5 days it will be 4750 Rs.
- The admission fees for 2 papers will be 2300 Rs and after the due date the fees will be 4050 and after that, it will be 5750 Rs.
- The Admission form of each practice is 300Rs.
Documents needed to apply
Here is the list of all documents that you will need to apply for AWKUM BA/ BS.C Supplementary exams.
- You will need part 1 DMC compartment certificated which is attested.
- Part 2 Attested DMC compartment certificated
- Two passport size photos with blue background
- One copy of your CNIC
- Admission form attached along with fee slip
- Permanent address.
All students are advised to submit their admission forms by themselves and do not rely on any agents of a middleman. You can get all the other details about these supplementary exams on Ilmkidunya.