Bahria University Lahore has announced that admissions are now open for the PhD program for the fall semester of 2023. Prospective students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to avoid any complications during the application process. The PhD program at Bahria University Lahore offers a wide range of research opportunities in various fields, including engineering, computer science, management sciences, social sciences, and many others. As one of the top-ranked universities in Pakistan, Bahria University Lahore is committed to providing quality education and research opportunities to its students. The university also announced the admission for bachelors and masters programs but their admission dates are closed now but the candidates interested in pursuing a PhD degree should avail this chance of getting enroll in the one of the most decent higher education degree awarding institutes of Pakistan.
BULC PhD Programs:
- PhD (Management Science) (fall semester 2023)
- PhD (Computer Science) (fall semester 2023)
Why Choose Bahria University Lahore:
- The university is ranked among top 601 – 800 in the world
- 2nd federally charted university of Pakistan
- The university have highly qualified and experienced teachers.
- The university strong international academic linkage
- The university will also provide the work placement opportunities
- Special 2% quota for disabled and candidates from backward area.
- Merit and Need based scholarships are also available for deserving students.
BULC PhD Required Documents:
- Attested copy of result sheet and certificate of SSC/equivalent.
- Attested copy of result sheet and certificate of HSSC/equivalent.
- Attested copy of degree of Bachelors or equivalent qualifications.
- Attested copy of degree of MS/MPhil or equivalent qualifications.
- Valid GRE (Subject) / GAT (Subject) or Bahria University Test Score (if applicable).
- HEC’s attestation on the candidate’s local degrees and HEC’s equivalency certificate for candidate’s foreign degree.
- A comprehensive and quality research proposal is required to be submitted by the PhD applicants.
- 4 recent and colored Photos (Passport size).
- Attested copy of candidate’s Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Work experience certificate (if required).
- NOC from the Parent organization (if applicable).
BULC PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have completed the MS/MPhil or any equivalent qualification with at least 60% marks or 3.0/ 4.0 CGPA qualification from an HEC recognized university or institute.
- Must have cleared the GAT (subject) or GRE (subject) with at least 60% marks or Bahria University Entry Test with 70% marks.
- Candidate’s statement of purpose or initial research proposal will be required by the university at the time of admission.
- Merit and need based scholarships are available at BULC.
BULC Application Process:
- Candidates have to open the official website of BULC.
- Sign up for the BULC admission portal.
- Provide all asked personal details.
- After setting up your BULC admission portal account. Start filling out in the PhD admission application.
- Upload the scanned copies of all required documents.
- After that, generate your application processing fee challan.
- Submit the application processing fee of Rs. 2000/- at any Alfalah Bank or Allied Bank branch.
- The BULC application processing fee is non-refundable and must be submitted separately for different forms.
- Upload the receipt of your paid application fee to successfully submit your PhD application.
- Few days after candidates will be able to print their BULC admit slip or roll number slip for their Bahria university Computer Based Test (CBT)
Bahria University Admission Schedule:
|PhD Admission Deadline||13th April 2023|
|CBT Test Date for PhD programs||15th April 2023|
|Commencement of PhD Classes||From September 2023|
About Bahria University:
On 7th February 2000, Bahria University, a Federally Chartered Public Sector University, was established by Presidential Ordinance. It is a multi-campus higher education institution dedicated to meeting the highest standards in teaching, learning, and research that meet the global requirements of various professions. In total, Bahria University has three campuses in Pakistan: one in Lahore, one in Islamabad, and one in Karachi. The university is ranked 601–800 in the world in the world's university rankings, and it is also the 2nd federally charted university of Pakistan.