The University of Education Bank Road Campus Lahore was established in 1933 as “Lady Maclagan Training College”. The college is the famous and renowned institute of the city Lahore for the training and education of female teachers. In 1976, the college was given the name of Govt. College of Education for Women, Lahore. In September 2002, it became the one of the campuses of University of Education.
University of Education has campuses in many other cities of Pakistan. Here is the contact information of other campuses of the university.
Township Lahore | Lower Mall Lahore | Bank Road Lahore | Vehari | Okara | Multan | Jauharabad | Faisalabad | Dera Ghazi Khan | Attock