Kinnaird College for Women, located in Lahore, is currently accepting admissions for the year 2024. The last date to submit applications is nearing, so interested candidates are encouraged to apply soon. Kinnaird College is renowned for its academic excellence and offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Don't miss the opportunity to become a part of this esteemed institution. Grab your chance to pursue quality education and shape your future at Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore.
Requirements for Open Merit Seats:
Applicants with Matriculation:
- To seek admission in F.Sc. Pre- Medical and Pre-Engineering,85% marks in Matriculation is required.
- To seek admission to I.C.S. (Physics), I.C.S. (Statistics), I.COM, General Science and F.A. and Humanities,70% marks in Matriculation is required.
- Applicants with Matriculation in Science can apply to both F.Sc and FA, whereas applicants with Matriculation in arts can only apply to FA.
Students with ‘O’ Levels/ Equivalent Examinations:
- Candidates with 6As or more can apply for F.Sc, while those with 3As or more can apply for F.A. They will be given provisional admission.
- Candidates with O’ Levels / Equivalent Examination must clear a minimum of eight subjects including Urdu, English, Pakistan Studies, Mathematics and Islamiyat/ Scripture/ Ethics in two or more sittings as required by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore.
- 80% marks in Mathematics is a prerequisite for F.Sc. Pre-Engineering, ICS and General Science Mathematics, Statistics and Economics as elective subjects
- 80% marks in biology is a prerequisite for F.Sc. Pre-Medical.
Admission Requirement for Graduate Programs:
- Minimum 60% marks in FA/F.Sc Part-I with OR A-level in three main subjects (no subsidiary) with minimum Grade B (60%) with Equivalence Certificate OR Grade 12 with minimum Grade B (60%) with Equivalence Certificate CAN apply for a bachelor’s program.
- Candidates must appear for an Interview.
- The specific requirements or prerequisite marks requirement varies according to the subject or group selected. Every detail regarding these admissions are clearly mentioned at college website’s admission page: http://www.kinnaird.edu.pk/undergraduate-admission/
Admission Requirement for MPHIL:
- 04 years B.Sc. (Hons) with a minimum CGPA of 2. OR 60% marks in Masters after 02 years BA/ B.Sc.
- The GAT (General) conducted by the National Testing Service with a minimum 50% cumulative score.
- Candidates must appear for a subject based test and an Interview.
- The specific requirements or prerequisite marks requirement varies according to the subject or group selected. Every detail regarding these admissions are clearly mentioned at college website’s admission page: http://www.kinnaird.edu.pk/postgraduate-admission/
- Besides the open merit seats there are some reserved seats in various categories which you can check at http://www.kinnaird.edu.pk/admissions/
More Admissions in Kinnaird College For Women Lahore
More on Kinnaird College For Women Lahore
Expert on ilmkidunya
If you are a teacher or student at Kinnaird College For Women Lahore you can join as ilmkidunya representative at your university.
The process is so simple: just send your brief details/CV on whatsapp 03-111-222-960 and our team will get back to you.