|University / College||Courses||Post Date||Last Date||Notice|
The Admission details are very clearly stated at the BBSUL website http://www.bbsul.edu.pk/admissions.php. The Admission menu will display the date of opening of admissions, availability of forms and other formalities announced by BBSUL University website. Moreover admissions are also posted as advertisement in popular newspapers.
- At BBSUL, 50% of total seats are reserved for the residents of -- Lyari, Gadap, Keamari, and Malir.
- The remaining 50% of seats are divided in all districts of Sindh including Karachi district.
- The Quality Criteria articulated by HEC will be strictly adhered.
- The admissions will be based on equal opportunities without any bias on gender, color and faith.
- Student obtaining less than 45 per cent marks in the pre-requisite examination is not eligible for admission in the University.
- An Entry Test would be conducted by the University to ensure transparent admission.
- Freeships/Qarz-e-Hasna will be awarded to students who maintain a minimum 80% of attendance, discipline in class room/campus and excel in their academic performance.
- An application form for admission is available along with prospectus on the website and at the university admin office.
- Applicants are instructed to read the directions carefully before filling in the form.
- Prospective Students have to attach relevant documents, mark sheets and photocopies of the filled-in form along with the original.
- The departments are selected in accordance with eligibility.
- 3 choices of departments can be mentioned in order of preference.
- A merit list will be prepared after assessing all the admission entries. This list is set on the basis of criteria set down for that department.
- The merit list of successful candidates along with necessary instructions will be displayed at the admission office on the assigned date.
- If any candidates have some valid objection against the merit list, the candidate should submit an application of his/her grievance along with a Bank pay order/ DD of PRs. 500/- within the specified period.
- Foreign Students are required to submit original equivalent certificates issued by I.B.C.C permanently or photocopy of the same. However, students applying on Sports quota should attach relevant sport certificates and other supporting documents with their application.
- The pre-requisite subjects for admission to different departments are clearly stated.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have taken similar subject in Intermediate / H.S.C. for which they have applied for admission.
- Separate criterion for undergraduate and graduate programs admission is given at the university's website.
Free Admission Advice For Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari Karachi
Fill the form. Our admission consultants will call you with admission options.