Sort Admissions by:
A well-reputed public sector university situated on the peripheries of Khuzdar, known as the heart of Baluchistan. The university was founded in 1987 and is affiliated with Pakistan Engineering Council and Higher Education Commission (Pakistan).
The earlier, college which is now recognized as a University is built on the foothills of Khuzdar and has a fairly large campus spread over 200 acres. The campus is an ideal place for research and academic activities because of its serene and calm environment. The university is well-known to provide technical and engineering education. The main goal of the university is to produce graduates who have a depth of sound knowledge and breadth of technical experience. Adept students graduate each year from Baluchistan University to serve the nation. The students of this university pay services in different private and public sectors to contribute to the development and progress of the country.
The student body of the university is relatively small, a total of 1000 students enrolled: 800 in undergraduate programs while 200 in post graduate programs.
Baluchistan University has covered major milestones from the last nine years under the patronage of Vice Chancellor. Brig (Retd) Mukhtar Ahmed. Baluchistan University as seen as a significant contribution to the public engineering universities of Pakistan. High caliber professionals and researchers who have who have the potentials to develop indigenous technologies are produced by the university.
The following are some features of the university that are worth appreciating:
- The university has a roster of foreign qualified and dedicated faculty members.
- The university provides comfortable hostel and dormitories for its students.
- The building design and infrastructure are an example of state of the art.
- A splendid, well-stocked central library.
- Well-furnished and spacious class room, teaching halls and auditorium.
- An access center with 24 hours internet and WIFI services for the staff and students.
- A cafeteria, two canteens and mess facilities where fresh and delicious meal is served.
- Sophisticated and well-equipped laboratories with latest lab equipment and lab ware.
- A health unit with qualified doctors and medical technicians who are ready to serve the humanity.
- Transport facilities for the ease and convenience of the students which ply between campus and designated points in the city.
- A gymnasium for indoor games, large Football, Cricket and Basketball grounds are present at BUET which encourage the students to take part in sports activities.
- Other than sports facilities, the university offers a wide range of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities to its students. Various Societies are formed such as Debating Society, Dramatic Society, Literary Society and the Quiz Society that encourage and organize co-curricular events for the students.
Free Admission Advice For Balochistan University Of Engineering & Technology Khuzdar
Fill the form. Our admission consultants will call you with admission options.