11th Class English guess paper 2023:
Sometime English considered tough subject because everyone cannot easily speak and learn English frequently. For attaining good marks in English Ilmkiduniya has provided 1st year English guess papers 2023 for encourage the students to learn and prepared their selves for final examination. 1st class English guess paper are available in pdf form on our website. 1st year class students can download English guess papers 2023:
(Download App For 1st year English Guess Papers)
11th CLASS GUESS PAPER- 2023
UNIT NO. 1 BUTTON, BUTTON
- What was written on the card given by Mr. Steward?
- What were the arguments Norma gave to her husband to accept the offer?
- What is the significance of Arthur’s life insurance policy?
UNIT NO. 2 CLEARING IN THE SKY
- Where did the old man take his son?
- Why had the old man planted his secret garden?
- Why did the old man take the steep path?
UNIT NO. 3 DARK THEY WERE, AND GOLDEN EYED.
- Why did Harry want to go back to Earth?
- How dangerous could a Martian virus be?
- What did Harry feel when he landed on the Mars?
UNIT NO. 4 THANK YOU, M,am
- How did the boy look physically?
- What was the reaction of the woman?
- What happened to the boy when he tried to snatch the woman’s purse?
UNIT NO. 5 THE PIECE OF STRING.
- Why did manna accuse Hubert of picking the lost pocket-book?
- Why did George give the pocket-book to his employer?
- What was written on the grave of Mr. Hubert?
UNIT NO. 6 THE REWARD
- What were the arrangements made for the function of inauguration?
- How did Georgiou achieve his ambition?
- What were the feelings of Gorgios of inauguration of the post of court acrobat?
UNIT NO. 7 THE USE OF FORCE.
- What was the condition of the parents on the arrival of the doctor?
- Why did the doctor call the sick girl by her first name?
- Why did the parents rebuke the child?
UNIT NO. 8 THE GULISTAN OF SA’DI.
- Why did the slave begin to cry and tremble?
- Why did the Qazi issue a decree to shed the blood of a boy?
- What was the advice given by Nushirvan to his people?
UNIT NO. 9 THE FOOLISH QUACK
- What did the quack do with the old woman?
- What was the punishment inflicted upon the quack by the villagers.
- Why did the quack come back to the camel-men?
UNIT NO. 10. A MILD ATTACK OF LOCUSTS.
- What was the condition of trees?
- Why did the farmers prepare piles of wood and grass in the field?
- What was the desire of every farmer in ‘A mild attack of locusts?
UNIT NO. 11 I HAVE A DREAM
- What are the qualities of the “Veterans of creative suffering”?
- What should be the criterion of judgment for a person?
- According to Luther’s dream, what changes freedom would bring in state of Mississippi?
UNIT NO. 12. THE GIFT OF THE MAGI.
- Why did she sell her hair?
- Why did Jim sell the gold watch?
- Who were the Magi?
UNIT NO. 13 GOD BE PRAISED.
- How much did the Maulvi collect on every Eid? And what did he say to his followers on this occasion.
- Who is Chaudhary Fatehdad?
- Describe Maulvi Abul’s appearance.
UNIT NO. 14 OVERCOAT.
- Why did the driver of the truck speed away after the accident?
- What was the condition of the young man when he was taken to the hospital?
- What did the coat of the young man symbolize in the lesson, ‘overcoat’?
UNIT NO. 15 THE ANGEL AND THE AUTHOR-AND OTHERS.
- What does the author like about Christmas?
- Why are the noble deeds always a great joy for the author?
- At what point of journey in his dream did the author hear the throbbing sound of wings?
PLAY -1 BOOK – III HEAT LIGHTNING.
- How did the second man accuse the First Man of lying?
- What is the Girl’s impression about the second Man?
- Why did and she accompany the second Man?
PLAY – II . VISIT TO A SMALL PLANET.
- How does Kreton prove his extraordinary powers? Write five sentences.
- How much more advanced is the civilization of Kreton than that of the Earth people.
- Can the people of the earth compete with people of Kretion?
PLAY- III. THE OYSTER AND THE PEARL
- How much Harry pays for his barber shop?
- What did clay find near black rock?
- How much Harry charge for has cuts.
- What is the central idea of the poem “Time”.
- Who is the author of the poem?
POEM: THE HOLLOW MEN.
- Who are the hollow men?
- What does the poet say in the last stanza of the poem?
- What is the theme of the poem” The Hollow Men”?
- Bring out the main idea of “Leisure”.
- Who wrote “Leisure”.
- What according to Allama Iqbal is worse than slavery?
- What has made the efforts of Muslims fruitless?
- Point out the two factors which according to Allama Iqbal are the causes of downfall of Muslims.
SECTION – II
5. Write a letter to your Father explaining to him the causes of your failure in the examination.
Write a letter to your younger brother and advise him about his studies.
Write a letter to your father requesting him to increase your monthly allowance.
Write an application to the Principal of your college for scholarship.
Write an application to the Principal of your college for fee concession.
Write an application to the Principal of your college for the grant of a Character Certificate.
6. Write a story on the moral lesson:
Try Try again. A Stich in time saves nine. Might is Right. Kindness never goes unrewarded.
Hadi Awan2328 Jul 2022
Translation paragraphs send Kar de
Ibad Sadhu28 Jul 2022
Sargodha board k guess papers?
Saman Nawab21 May 2022
PESHAWAR board ky guess paper mil jaye gy
Abid Hussain27 Jul 2022