10th Class English Grammar PDF Notes
|1||Essay on A Rainy Day||English Medium|
|2||Essay on My House||English Medium|
|3||My Self Essay||English Medium|
|4||Quaid e Azam Essay||English Medium|
English is the most widely spoken language in the world, and having a good command of the language is essential. English is a compulsory subject for Matriculation Board exams. The subject is the blend of grammar, compositions, essay writing, letter writing, stories, and much more. The English Board exam for SSC Part-II consists of a total of 100 marks.
On this page, you can easily download essays and stories for matric in pdf format. A rainy day essay for class 10 and my house essay for class 10 have been given here. The grammar part of the subject includes the following:
ESSAY WRITING (Download App For 10th Class Notes)
Essay writing is generally referred to as the writer’s perspective of writing a story regarding an event. Essays can be formal or informal depending upon the topic. The formal essays generally include the academic portion and raise some serious events, or topics whereas, the informal essays include the humorous side of the writer perceiving any event. My self essay for class 10 and Quaid e azam essay in english for class 10 have also been give at Ilmkidunya.
Essays are of different types:
- Narrative Essays: These types of essays include the writer’s narration of any story or incident.
- Descriptive Essays: Descriptive essays are a way to convey an event in such a way that the reader may feel the story at the moment.
Some important essays for matriculation board exams include:
- A Rainy Day
- Technical Education
- My House
- Sports and Games
- Health is Wealth
Few tips to enhance your essay writing:
- Attract the readers through an interesting title
- Make your essays simple and easy to understand
- Do not fall for complex sentences
- Quotations make the draft look more interesting
- Draft a rough draft to make the essay an organized way
- Have a grip on grammar to avoid mistakes that might distract the reader’s attention
Grammar is the main component of English subjects. Grammar helps to form various structural sentences for different types of writing. With a grip on grammar, students can ace their essay writing, stories, and various others. The English paper includes some questions regarding grammatical errors in which the students have to identify the correct grammatical approach.
A story is usually written to entertain or to convey a point. It is mainly a narration of real or imaginary events providing some sort of a moral lesson. A story is shorter as compared to essay writing. Story writing helps enhance your thinking and creative ability. Some common moral lesson stories for 10th grade are:
- No Pain, No Gain
- Honesty is the best policy
- A friend in need is a friend indeed
- Haste makes waste
- Kindness is a Virtue
- All that glitter is not Gold
The students who have to appear for SSC Part-II board exams can visit our website to learn more English essays and stories.