|20 Dec, 19||Rs. 18,800/ per||Rs. 0/ per||0||Fri, 20 Dec 19 / Tue, 24 Dec 19||BOOK NOW|
Kalash Valley is an ancient valley in Chitral Pakistan where they celebrate different festivals and Chowmos is one of them. This is a winter festival celebrated to welcome the New Year. The entire population remains indoors. It is celebrated by feasting, drinking and merry making. It is thanksgiving function to Almighty for their bumper crops, fruits, animals and eatable stores for winter. Winter is full of snow, rain and cold wind. People sacrifice animals in the name of Almighty, rejoice with wine, fruit, assemble for dancing, singing and enjoy every event and moment..
- Leave early morning 2:30AM from Isamabad for Ayun-Chitral (14 hours drive)
- Breakfast & Lunch on the way
- Enjoy the drive through Hindukash Mountain range
- Arrive in beautiful Ayun fort
- Enjoy your dinner & night stay in Ayun fort palace.
- Breakfast & Jeep ride to Rumbur-Kalash valley (1hr drive), Enjoy the festival in Rumbur & drive to Bumburit in the evening
- Dinner & overnight stay
- Rs.18,800/per person (Joining from Islamabad )
- Rs.20800/per person (Couples with separate room )
Service Not Include:
- Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
- Personal insurances of clients and International airfare and airport taxes and extra expenses due to landslides road blocks etc.
- Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
- Any kind of travel cost (Bus+Jeeps), if anyone leaves trek at any stage due to any reason.
- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
- 10% Deduction before 7 days of the trip
- 30% Deduction before 5 days of the trip
- 50% Deduction before 3 days of the trip
- 75% Deduction before 2 Days of the Trip
- 100% Deduction before 1 day of the trip
Trips in Pakistan
Find an experience of the lifetime by joining a group tour going to any of the followin glocations.