Students who studied combination of Physics/Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology in their FSc or equivalent can take State Entry Test. Applicants should have secured at least 60% marks in their intermediate to apply for the test, otherwise their applications will not accepted. A-Level and 12th Grade students have to present equivalence certificate issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Islamabad.

Those having domicile of AJK and Refugees of Jammu and Kashmir (1947/1989) are eligible to take the pre-admission test. Applicants from Pakistan, who want to get admission on reserved seats are also welcome to apply for the test. Foreign, dual nationality holders or overseas students must have to take the state test to apply for admission in medical college/university of AJK.

Share your comments questions/here
  • Text
  • Image
  • Video
  • Live
  • S

    Saba Raja 23 / Sep / 2019

    i passed ADP from punjab university .im from mirpur.can i apply for css?

    • F

      Farzana 18 / Sep / 2019

      My niece aggregate is 86.7 please tell me is she is in safe side in which govt. College she apply for admition

      • H

        Hijiet Rafiq 20 / May / 2019

        Im from Shopian jammu kashmir i have done my FSC from pakistan but i dont have pakistani domicile .how can i apply for mcat?


        State Entry Test Admissions Guidance

        Want us to help you find best college/universities for State Entry Test ? Fill out the following form and get quick guidance for FREE.