to continue to ilmkidunya.com
Please Provide following information to Register
10. Eat healthy & get plenty of sleep.
9. Take breaks and exercise to maintain concentration.
8. Avoid distractions.
7. Review your old exams.
6. Know the test. Talk to your professor about what to expect.
5. Find or make a practice exam. Also, for math or science tests practice lots of problems.
4. Make a study list of all the topics that may be on the test. Consult your syllabus and the table of contents of your textbook. Allow more time for difficult topics.
3. Organize all of your course material.
2. Plan at least two long review sessions for each class. Set goals. You can study individually or in a group.
1. Don't cram. Manage your time. Fill out a study schedule.
In the name of Allah who is the most merciful nd the most benficient
kal mera paper ha plz pray for all students....bht tension hre mujhe!!
mera 27 ko paper h dua karay k acha ho jy tiari bi achi h plz pray for all students ........
IA achaa hga ....mujhe khud bhii bht tension
Aj mara paper ha mujy kuch ni ata koi trick betao
InshaaAllah accha ho ga. Tension leny ki koi baat nai
Mjhy bht tension horahi hai papers ki,or bht kam time hai, mjhy kuch yaad nh horaha jo Yad hota hai lagta hai phr sy Yad karna paryga mtlb bhool gae ho jesy sb😣
Bushra; Lagta ap rata laga rahi ho. Its better k ap samjh k parho to ap ko yad rahy ga.
kiya I.Con part 1 ki Date Sheet Upload ho Chuki he k nhi Abhi...?
Mjy both jaldi bhool jata h
Allah ka nam ly kr shuroo kia kro