The MDCAT (Medical and Dental College Admission Test) kit can be obtained on the payment of Rs.500/- in cash according to the schedule at the following universities.
· University of Health Sciences, Lahore
· King Edward Medical University, Lahore
· Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
· Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore (for female only)
· Nishtar Medical College, Multan
· Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi
· Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad
· Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
· Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan
· Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha
· Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat
· Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal
· Khawaja Mohammad Safdar Medical College, Sialkot
· D.G. Khan Medical College, D.G. Khan
· Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala
1. All the applicants can submit the duly filled Application Forms according to the schedule at the same centre from where they obtained the Entrance Test kit.
2. The candidates have to submit following documents with their applications:
· Attested copy of Matriculation/SSC or equivalent examination Certificate.
· Attested copy of HSSC/FSc (Pre-medical) or equivalent examination Certificate.
· If date of birth is not mentioned on Matriculation certificate the candidate can submit attested copy of Birth Certificate delivered by the Union Council.
· Paste two coloured photographs (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm) on the two cards.
· One A-4 size envelope with Rs 40/- postage stamps.
· Four recent coloured photographs (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) of the candidate. One will be attached on the application form and attested on the front and other three should be attested on the back and attach them.
· Attested copy of domicile certificate of the candidate.
· Hafiz-e-Quran will provide the certificate from registered Madrassa.
3. Application forms must be submitted by hand. Applications received through post will not be entertained.