MA History Eligibility Criteria 2021
MA History Eligibility Criteria Admissions and eligibility criteria is different for each university. Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for some universities are given below
- To apply for Government universities one should have secured atleast 45% marks in B.A annual examination.
- Some universities conduct their entrance test which includes Basic English and general knowledge while others rely only on academic performance.
- Session starts each year between Aug-Oct. (for regular students)
- Private students can apply through post or by hand when the admissions are open, normally admissions are open from Dec –March. (private students)
- BA with any Elective in Arts / Humanities/ Social Sciences.
- BA with History (Elective) 40 Marks.
- Additional Marks to Hafiz-e-Qur'an: 20 Marks.
- 100% Academic record like matric, intermediate and bachelor's marks are counted.
Required Documents for Admission
While applying attach the following attested document with the admission form
- Result cards of previous academic degrees i.e. matriculation, intermediate and graduation.
- Passport size photographs
- Your CNIC and father’s CNIC
- Migration certificate (if not registered with concerned institute)
- Copy of Bank challan form.
- University Registration card.