Pak Pakistan Jobs Detail
DY. GENERAL MANAGER ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT
Our Client, a Karachi-based company, seeks to appoint an experienced and seasoned professional for Organization Development who will design the strategy and spearhead the execution of key talent initiatives across the Company.
- Minimum 16 years of education, preferably, Master's from a renowned and HEC recognized university or institution/equivalent foreign degree holder institution, with majors in Human Resources, Social Sciences or related field. HR certification (e.g. SHRM) is preferable.
- Minimum 8-10 Years of professional experience, Preferably in a large national/Multinational organization with at least 5 years of related HR experience in a similar role at an equivalent position or in a middle management position.
- Demonstrable experience of at least 3 years of leading, developing and managing organization design, development, and talent management.
- Excellent communication and influence skills are vital for success in this role.
- Maintain professional discretion with sensitive and highly confidential information at all times.
- The candidates should not be more than 45 years of age as of the last date of submission of the application.
- If you have the required experience and educational qualification to take up the challenging role you are requested to apply by JUNE 19, 2022 at http://jobs.hrs-int.com/
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.