Pak Pakistan Jobs Detail
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER NEW VENTURES
Our Client, a Karachi-based company, seeks to appoint an experienced and seasoned professional for New Ventures who will be responsible for identifying, strategically planning,
and executing the client's expansion into new markets. The individual will also be working on diversifying distribution channels by working with partners driving business performance. The position will directly report to the Chief Strategy Officer of the Company.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be at the core of the New Ventures team, helping build new business units to diversify client's service offerings across a variety of verticals.
- Develop forecast models of new business units that incorporate metrics from marketing, operations, and product development.
- Work with key stakeholders within all internal departments to develop and implement go-to-market strategies for new business initiatives.
- Identify potential new lines of work that would lead to transformative change in support of New Ventures' objectives.
- Build new processes partnerships so as to diversify distribution channels.
- Represent the client to industry partners and external stakeholders within new market segments.
Drive the expansion of the client's market share in new market segments, while serving the long-term needs of its clients.
- Minimum 16 years of education, preferably, Master's from a renowned and HEC recognized university or institution / equivalent foreign degree holder institution, in any/or combination of the disciplines of Finance / Business Administration / Strategic Planning / Corporate Planning.
- Minimum 8-10 years of professional experience, preferably in a large national/multinational organization with at least 5 years of related functional experience in a similar role at an equivalent position or in a middle management position.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills are vital for success in this role.
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills are required; to understand and interpret business results and plans, and to provide insights to improve business results and grow returns.
- Maintain professional discretion with sensitive and highly confidential information at all times.
The candidate should not be more than 45 years of age as of the last date of submission of the application.
- The employment is based in Karachi.
- All selections will be based on merit after an assessment test, use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate. Any misrepresentation by the incumbent will lead to his/her disqualification or immediate removal from company services.
STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY IS MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES
If you have the required experience, educational qualification, leadership,
and management skills to take up the challenging assignment, you are
requested to apply by 5" September 2021. Please email your CV in MS Word
format to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be
- Bachelors1 Posts