From today, the registrations are open for the MPhil and PhD programs at the University of Sindh, Jamshoro. The university is offering MPhil and PhD programs in different fields and under various faculties. University of Sindh MPhil and PhD admissions 2023 will be accepted through university’s online portal. The Sindh University is known to be one of the best higher educational institute of Sindh province and numerous students apply here for admissions every year so interested candidates should send in their application without a delay. The names of the major Sindh University MPhil and PhD programs are given below:
Sindh University MPhil Programs:
- Business Administration
- Analytical Chemistry
- Data Science
- MPhil English Linguistics
- MPhil English Literature
- Software Engineering
- Political Science
Sindh University PhD Programs:
- PhD Business Administration
- PhD Criminology
- PhD Analytical Chemistry
- PhD Economics
- PhD International Relations
- PhD Environmental Sciences
- PhD Computer Science
- PhD Physical Chemistry
- PhD Physical Education
- PhD Commerce
- PhD Education
- PhD English Linguistics
- PhD English Literature
- PhD Physics
- PhD Physiology
- PhD Organic Chemistry
- PhD Microbiology
Why the University of Sindh
- The University is ranked #551-600 in Asian University Rankings 2022.
- “Students Financial Aid Office” (SFAO), established by the University of Sindh to provide merit based and need based scholarships to the students.
- Highly qualified teachers and faculty members.
- Transport bus facility
- Hostels and accommodations
- Up to date Laboratories
University of Sindh MPhil Eligibility Requirements
- For admission in MPhil programs, a candidate is required to have at least a mater’s or bachelor’s degree with relevant subjects, cleared with at least 2.40/ 4.0 CGPA.
- A valid NTS – GAT (Subject) or University’s own Entry test for admission in MPhil programs.
- University will conduct an Interview to finalize the admission.
University of Sindh PhD Eligibility Requirements
- For Admission in PhD programs, MS/ MPhil with relevant subjects from an HEC recognized university/ institute with a minimum CGPA of 3.0/ 4.0
- Valid NTS-GAT Subject or valid ETS-GRE Subject scores of at least 60% during course work or prior to submitting the research topic.
University of Sindh Admissions 2023 Required Documents
- You have to provide your 2 latest passport size photographs with white background.
- Previous Academic transcripts.
- National CNIC Card or B-Form.
- Paid Application Fee Challan Receipt.
University of Sindh Application Process:
- Create an account on Sindh University’s admission portal.
- After creating the account, fill out the application for MPhil and PhD admissions 2023.
- Upload all the requested documents to your admission portal and after that, generate the application processing fee challan.
- Submit the Rs. 3500/- (non-refundable) application processing fee in any branch of HBL Bank throughout Pakistan.
- Attach the paid receipt of fee challan to your application form and submit it prior to the admission last date.
University of Sindh Admission Schedule
|Portal Opening For Online Registration||20th February 2023|
|Last Date To Submit Online Applications||8th March 2023|
|University’s Admit Card||Will be available 1 week before the admission test|
|Admission Test Date||20th March 2023|
About University of Sindh
The University of Sindh is one of the oldest universities of Pakistan, established in 1947. It is now located in Jamshoro, Sindh. The university is a member of the British Association of Commonwealth Universities. The university offers all kind of undergraduate and postgraduate programs under various faculties. The university currently has 4 Law Colleges and 74 Degree and Post Graduate Colleges (including 16 Private Colleges) affiliated with it.