NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology Multan has announced the undergraduate admissions for the academic session 2023. The candidates who intend to take the admission have to follow the schedule provided by the institute. The eligibility criteria have been provided that must be met by the candidates to secure admission to the offered programs. The admission applications are invited from the male and female candidates.
Offered Undergraduate Programs
Following are some of the undergraduate programs offered by the NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Civil Engineering
- BSc Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- BS Environmental Science
- BS Chemistry
- BS Physics
- BS Food Sciences and Technology
NFC Institute Eligibility Criteria
The NFC Institute eligibility criteria are as follows they must be considered by the students.
For Engineering Programs: First division in FSc pre-engineering, ICS or DAE in relevant field. For all the engineering programs, the candidates should pass the HEC test/NTS test/NAT test/NFC-IET test.
For BS Bio Medical Technology: 45% marks in FSc pre-medical, pre-engineering, or DAE in relevant field. Moreover, UET or NTS entry test must be passed by the students.
For BS Computer Science: 50% marks in FSc pre-medical, pre-engineering, ICS or DAE in relevant field. The candidates must pass the entry test conducted by NTS or UET.
For BBA: 45% marks in FSc pre-medical, pre engineering,I.Com or DAE in relevant field. The candidates must pass the entry test conducted by NTS or UET.
For BS Criminology:45% marks in FA/FSc or equivalent, the candidates must pass the UET or NTS test.
For BS Food Sciences and Technology: 50% marks in FSc pre-medical, pre-engineering or DAE in food technology. The candidates must pass the entry test conducted by NTS or UET.
The admission process is followed by the candidates submitting the admission form.
- The entry test form is available on the web portal of NFC University. The form can be submitted with the entry test fee of Rs.1000/- in the official admission cell.
- The application form also is available on the website that the students must submit.
- The candidates must submit the entry test and admission form to the admission office before the last date. The university will not entertain the applications after the last date.
The admission schedule of the NFC Institute is mentioned below
- First NFC-IET entry test registration deadline: 22nd June 2023
- First NFC-IET entry test examination: 24th June 2023
- Second NFC-IET entry test registration deadline: 13th July 2023
- Second NFC-IET entry test examination: 15th July 2023
- Last date of receipt of application form with dues: 25th July 2023
- First merit list notification: 2nd August 2023
- Last date for deposit of fee: 11th August 2023
- Commencement of Classes: 1st September 2023
About NFC Institute
NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology Multan is a public institute that was established in 1985. The university offers many undergraduate and postgraduate programs to which the students can be admitted. It is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, the Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners and the Pakistan Engineering Council. Many candidates take the admission to the degree programs offered by the university.