Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences (LUMHS), Jamshoro invites applications from those candidates whose have not been selected for MBBS BDS on Open Merit Seats in Medical and Dental Colleges of Sindh and they are interested to get admissions under the categories of self-finance such as University Education Assistance Program (UEAP) or University Development Program (UDP). Candidates can apply for one or both self-finance categories (UEAP / UDP) from 2nd December to 9th December 2019.
- Fee for UEAP – Rs. Rs.464,200/-
- Fee for UD – Rs.616,000/-
If any candidate wants to apply for both categories simultaneously then he/she has to submit two separate demand drafts as follows
All admissions of self-finance categories i.e. (UEAP & UDP) will be done purely on merit basis.
LUMHS MBBS Admissions On Overseas Pakistani Category Session 2019-20
LUMHS, Jamshoro has also invited applications for 4 reserved seats of Overseas Pakistani Quota at LUMHS. Candidates can apply for these seats from 2nd to 9th December 2019 and preference will be given to those candidates whose belong to Sindh Province. Fee structure for these category is as follows;
Admission Fee – Rs. 50,000
Tuition Fee – US $ 11,000 (Aprrox. 1.7 m in PKR According to dollar rate of November 2019)
Eligibility for applying on overseas quota at LUMHS
- candidate must pass a degree from foreign university or its examination / education system in biology, chemistry either physics or math with 60% marks and it must be certified by IBCC and equivalent FSc or HSSC or inter level of Pakistani Education System.
- Foreign MCAT Exam with atleast minimum score of 500 or 550 score in following three subjects in SAT II Exam;
- Physics / Math
- NUML certificate for IELTS or TOEFL test with 5.5 or 500 score (if applicable)
List of required documents
- Paid demand draft amounting to Rs.2500/-
- 10th Grade / O-Level Detail Mark Sheet Copy
- Equivalence Certificate Copy of 10th Grade / O-Level by IBCC
- 12th Grade / A-Level Detail Mark Sheet Copy
- Equivalence Certificate Copy of 12th Grade / O-Level by IBCC
- Copy of Candidate NICOP and Passport
- Copy of Candidate’s Father / Guardian NICOP and Passport
- Copy of candidate and father of Passport
- SAT-II / Foreign MCAT Result Copy
- Evidence or Proof of Father / Mother working abroad (letter from employer)
- Recent Photographs of Candidate (Passport Size)
In case of any queries candidates can contact to LUMHS via firstname.lastname@example.org .